Nike Hyperdunk 2011

^I tried to told folks about the sizing! Lol.... No knock, but like I said sizing is similar to hyperfuse. Review coming soon. Hooped in them once just for a lil shoot around, havent played played yet. Can't find the blue/volts anywhere....not trying to order from online. My hoh didnt get this colorway for some strange reason....Weak

JS"

^I tried to told folks about the sizing! Lol.... No knock, but like I said sizing is similar to hyperfuse. Review coming soon. Hooped in them once just for a lil shoot around, havent played played yet. Can't find the blue/volts anywhere....not trying to order from online. My hoh didnt get this colorway for some strange reason....Weak

JS"

I saw tha post above that says it looks like a cobra head I saw tha hyperdunk 2011 low I swear it look better than tha kobe vii I was like just make tha hyperdunk his shoe lol

I saw tha post above that says it looks like a cobra head I saw tha hyperdunk 2011 low I swear it look better than tha kobe vii I was like just make tha hyperdunk his shoe lol

^Yep, thought I missed out on these but I scooped a pair on eBay basically for retail yesterday.

^Yep, thought I missed out on these but I scooped a pair on eBay basically for retail yesterday.

Just picked up my blackouts from postal office. First impression out of the box is that they are super breatheable and light, but not as light as kobes.... Laced them up and was totally surprised!! Cushioning is better than HD2010's, Kobes V/VI and LeBron 8's!! And yes, they feel lighter than Kobes!! Lockdown is also superb, and even when 2011's doesnt have that "secret" ankle lace hole they dont have that flimsy feeling of 2010's. They feel very much close to the ground. This shoes must have to be amazing performers!! Anxious to ball in them!!
By the way, I went .5 size up and it worked out perfectly as this shoes are kind of narrow. Important to say: I also needed to go .5 size up in ZK V/VI, LeBron 8 and HD 2010. 

Just picked up my blackouts from postal office. First impression out of the box is that they are super breatheable and light, but not as light as kobes.... Laced them up and was totally surprised!! Cushioning is better than HD2010's, Kobes V/VI and LeBron 8's!! And yes, they feel lighter than Kobes!! Lockdown is also superb, and even when 2011's doesnt have that "secret" ankle lace hole they dont have that flimsy feeling of 2010's. They feel very much close to the ground. This shoes must have to be amazing performers!! Anxious to ball in them!!
By the way, I went .5 size up and it worked out perfectly as this shoes are kind of narrow. Important to say: I also needed to go .5 size up in ZK V/VI, LeBron 8 and HD 2010. 

got my pair of bg from ndc! i must say these were well executed in quality.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom