Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

was able 2 get the queens and brooklyn 1s 2day!!!!.....wasnt gonna take the risk on waitin to see if the HOH around me was gonna be gettin them so i jumped on em ASAP .....once again shout out 2 that man FRESH good look!!!
happy.gif

you have brooklyn hyperfuse's?
pics please
sorry ment 2 say the queens and BRONX hyperdunks........no i didnt get the brooklyn hyperfuse

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

was able 2 get the queens and brooklyn 1s 2day!!!!.....wasnt gonna take the risk on waitin to see if the HOH around me was gonna be gettin them so i jumped on em ASAP .....once again shout out 2 that man FRESH good look!!!
happy.gif

you have brooklyn hyperfuse's?
pics please
sorry ment 2 say the queens and BRONX hyperdunks........no i didnt get the brooklyn hyperfuse

It says only 15 however i just now (5min before i type this) called and ordered a size 10 from eastbay. Who knows it may get cancelled but i asked the rep and she said that they for sure had a couple pair instock. I got my order number and will be checkin up oj the order..

It says only 15 however i just now (5min before i type this) called and ordered a size 10 from eastbay. Who knows it may get cancelled but i asked the rep and she said that they for sure had a couple pair instock. I got my order number and will be checkin up oj the order..

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

The stores around my way still have FSR of the Blakes

mine too...they're a lil too bright or "peachy" in person, but the real problem is that they're overly busy. He crackle midsole and the black flywire are distracting as hell. A solid color midsole and hidden flywire would make this shoe 10x better

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

The stores around my way still have FSR of the Blakes

mine too...they're a lil too bright or "peachy" in person, but the real problem is that they're overly busy. He crackle midsole and the black flywire are distracting as hell. A solid color midsole and hidden flywire would make this shoe 10x better

Black/Volt & White/Black/Red for pre-sale @ Deadstockshoes.com, prize is amazing..... To be sent on September 30....
grin.gif

Black/Volt & White/Black/Red for pre-sale @ Deadstockshoes.com, prize is amazing..... To be sent on September 30....
grin.gif

^ Careful, deadstockshoes.com has pictures of fakes listed. Notice the carbon fiber showing on the lateral side of the shoe - it only should be visible on the medial side.
454138_001_-hyperdunk-2011.jpg

And if you google the sku number for the black/volt/green (454138-005), fake websites come up in the results with the same pictures they are using.

^ Careful, deadstockshoes.com has pictures of fakes listed. Notice the carbon fiber showing on the lateral side of the shoe - it only should be visible on the medial side.
454138_001_-hyperdunk-2011.jpg

And if you google the sku number for the black/volt/green (454138-005), fake websites come up in the results with the same pictures they are using.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

deadstock is legit though.

yep I got shoes from these guys before great prices on there.

After a few wears the fit loosens up and the traction improves. The laces are quite tight out of the box they really need a relace from the get go, Im still happy with mine, the shoe improves with wear. I took out the air unit from my Jordan 2011s insoles (explode) and put them in my HDs
smile.gif
makes the comfort real nice
laugh.gif
. |To do this tho youd really need to go up a half size.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

deadstock is legit though.

yep I got shoes from these guys before great prices on there.

After a few wears the fit loosens up and the traction improves. The laces are quite tight out of the box they really need a relace from the get go, Im still happy with mine, the shoe improves with wear. I took out the air unit from my Jordan 2011s insoles (explode) and put them in my HDs
smile.gif
makes the comfort real nice
laugh.gif
. |To do this tho youd really need to go up a half size.

Back
Top Bottom