Nike Hyperdunk 2011

^ yea thats what i thought too but they already had them in the store so apparently it seemed to be a different version on the paperwork

^ yea thats what i thought too but they already had them in the store so apparently it seemed to be a different version on the paperwork

Yeah, pretty sure that's the Blake Griffin PE colorway, but it's just team colors much like Westbrook's Hyperfuse. No signature markings or anything.

Yeah, pretty sure that's the Blake Griffin PE colorway, but it's just team colors much like Westbrook's Hyperfuse. No signature markings or anything.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

any1 hear about another blake griffen clippers colorway that suppose to drop @ HOH???.....i was ther 2day and person ther said this wk commin up 1 is suppose to drop it was on ther paperwork they received

Yea homes n hopefully the dirks I heard about in august I was told October well see

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

any1 hear about another blake griffen clippers colorway that suppose to drop @ HOH???.....i was ther 2day and person ther said this wk commin up 1 is suppose to drop it was on ther paperwork they received

Yea homes n hopefully the dirks I heard about in august I was told October well see

Anybody know if the Volts are still available anywhere in Socal? Eastbay sold out already
30t6p3b.gif

Two days ago part of the outsole ripped I'll try to post a picture tomorrow. I'm not surprised, just disappointed. I've only been playing in them for about a month

Two days ago part of the outsole ripped I'll try to post a picture tomorrow. I'm not surprised, just disappointed. I've only been playing in them for about a month

I called Eastbay last night to ask if there will be a restock on the Volts and the lady who sounded like a man to me said no :'(

I guess i'll settle for the Treasure Blues

I called Eastbay last night to ask if there will be a restock on the Volts and the lady who sounded like a man to me said no :'(

I guess i'll settle for the Treasure Blues

Here's some picks of what I'm talking about. Seems like the "Glass shank" is too sharp and is cutting the rubber

Here's some picks of what I'm talking about. Seems like the "Glass shank" is too sharp and is cutting the rubber

^^^
Thanks
off_line.gif
kiddwill58.
Can you give us a brief color description? Is it all white with red or blue trim?
I've been patiently waiting for the Hyperdunk PE's to drop.
I'm still holding out hope for some Stephen Curry's or Tyreke Evan's.

^^^
Thanks
off_line.gif
kiddwill58.
Can you give us a brief color description? Is it all white with red or blue trim?
I've been patiently waiting for the Hyperdunk PE's to drop.
I'm still holding out hope for some Stephen Curry's or Tyreke Evan's.

Back
Top Bottom