Nike Hyperdunk 2011

^I'm with you on that one! 
laugh.gif

I want these BG Galaxy hyperdunks bad. Can't believe a month away from these rumored release dates and we don't have any solid info. Ahhh

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Elite > Blake.

Clean shoes > colorful fruity shoes

The Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks that are releasing aren't the real colorful or "fruity" ones and there still a clean looking shoe that's $140 while the "Elite" Hyperdunk are over priced at $200
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and is a shoe destine to have a warm place on the sales rack and outlets and are the WORST shoe by far of the entire Elite Series pack!! But of course this is just my opinion but a shoe with more detailing being bumped up just $5 to $140 from the typical Hyperdunk release of $135 makes a lot more sense to me than a shoe that is just basically one solid color with a gold Nike check that is bumped up $65 to make a pair of  Hyperdunks that cost $200
30t6p3b.gif
I didn't say im going to drop $200 bucks on them bro. Don't make assumption man. I said to me the Elite look better than these galaxy Blake hd. Galaxy theme. A bunch of random color mashed up with speckles stars etc everywhere. That is fruity to me. Nothing is clean about it. The Elite on the other hand is all white with a hint of gold and a clear sole. It's a much better looking shoes. I didn't say anything about me paying 200 for them . I won't even pay 150 for them but if i have a choice to pick which shoes to wear. I'd pick the elite home
Its a galaxy themed shoe the upper is made to look like the moon, the laces and mid-sole are made to look like stars and the swoosh is orange made to look like a space suit............how are the colors on the shoe random or mashed up or fruity?
indifferent.gif
 The shoe is actually well executed and clean. And on top of that if you think the elite is "cleaner" but you wouldn't drop the 2 bills or even $150 for that matter, to cop it than it must not be that clean to you now is it?
wink.gif

photocilf.jpg

Picked up the last 10.5 from Camarillo (CA) outlets. $99.99 plus F&F coupon...$76 out the door

I don't think the upper is made of Kevlar, but rather incorporated into the Flywire & laces. Regardless, an "Elite" shoe should still hold up to something as common as that...

This 'Elite' series is nothing more than a marketing gimmick to gauge how much more consumers are willing to spend on Nike product. They 'deconstruct' the shoe by taking away all the durable materials and no surprise you end up with shoes that can't hold up for a few games.

dang blake griffin went hard
roll.gif

that isnt good to people wanting to buy elites and they see the shoe rip haha

any news on the all stars, releasing or not?

What's funny is how they showed his actual ripped shoe afterwards for like 2 minutes. Good thing they had a red swoosh instead of gold, most non shoe heads probably think those aren't Elites because of the red swoosh.

Originally Posted by vood99

This 'Elite' series is nothing more than a marketing gimmick to gauge how much more consumers are willing to spend on Nike product. They 'deconstruct' the shoe by taking away all the durable materials and no surprise you end up with shoes that can't hold up for a few games.
more like a couple of quarters

Y'all are the reason why the shoes are made so filmsy now by asking for the lightest shoes ever and acting like a 15 oz is a brick of a shoe
laugh.gif

Was going to get a pair of the elites, but watching that happen to Blake last night completely turned me off the shoe. I'll save my money and wait for his ASGs to release.

yes blake ripped his shoes and you all can say that they are poorly made and all that, but i sincerely doubt if that would happen to the average person who doesn't have 250 lbs of pure muscle

Just saw a pair of Hyperdunk 2011 in the blue and white colorway in the Orlando outlet for $54.97.
I think it was the TB colorway.

Back
Top Bottom