Nike Hyperdunk 2011

can anyone comment on how the lows fit? i've read they fit snug. i'm a true 9.5, but had to size up to 10 on the lebron's and kd's. lmk thx

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The galaxy hyperdunks are far from fruity. When I see these I think fruity.

sb7itv.jpg
^^^^^

Originally Posted by LBCOL

whats the good word on the bg allstars? I'm starting to doubt that they are coming out

they keep saying they're gonna drop but i am w/ u, don't think im gonna hold my breath on this one.. it's probably too late in the game anyways since a new series of dunks will be out at some point

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

whats the good word on the bg allstars? I'm starting to doubt that they are coming out

they keep saying they're gonna drop but i am w/ u, don't think im gonna hold my breath on this one.. it's probably too late in the game anyways since a new series of dunks will be out at some point

Yeah they had said June 9th before but I haven't heard anything about them amongst a lot of other scheduled Nike releases that are set to drop lately it's like Nike is on a real hush hush on every release now from the Yeezy II, Dan Marino's, to the Sprite Color Penny II's that are suppose to drop in June. Nike hasn't put a release date out for none of those shoes. But I do still think the BG Galaxy's are going to drop though, because I'm starting to see more and more sneaker reviews of them on YouTube and I'm even starting to see some ridiculous pre-orders going on for them so I think it's still June imo

Originally Posted by Joulze

Yeah they had said June 9th before but I haven't heard anything about them amongst a lot of other scheduled Nike releases that are set to drop lately it's like Nike is on a real hush hush on every release now from the Yeezy II, Dan Marino's, to the Sprite Color Penny II's that are suppose to drop in June. Nike hasn't put a release date out for none of those shoes. But I do still think the BG Galaxy's are going to drop though, because I'm starting to see more and more sneaker reviews of them on YouTube and I'm even starting to see some ridiculous pre-orders going on for them so I think it's still June imo
If i remember correctly, an Eastbay Rep mentioned that they are dropping in June.

a whole slew of hyperdunks are on ndc clearance.. GRANDSLAM gets you 20% off, just picked up some lows for like ~$40ish

a whole slew of hyperdunks are on ndc clearance.. GRANDSLAM gets you 20% off, just picked up some lows for like ~$40ish

does that code work with all products?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i tried it on normal price things, but no go.. only clearance things that i tried it on

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i tried it on normal price things, but no go.. only clearance things that i tried it on
thanks for the info

Originally Posted by comacoma33

These will most likely be a limited release, like the BG Earthquake All-Stars from last year.

HOH's and Niketowns will get them along with Eastbay and NDC.

Will probably sell well, but not sell out status.

Too much other heat dropping in May and June, i.e., Kobe and Lebron Elites, McFlys, USA Pack, Jordan XI Lows, Jordan IV's, All White Foams, Hyperdunk 2012's, and Penny Vs.

Meister.

Back
Top Bottom