Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

Finally. I've been waiting for this. These and the Kobe IV are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn in a while.

It is kinda late, but a lot of you guys have designs to submit for this challenge. Its also in the Regionals.
dcc25e7e3ca00aad0a56c3ee1597df414a22581.pjpg

my IDs have started to come in

here's the 1st

not so hot about the silver, but the white midsole with white heel/lateral side wall seemed to plain

Originally Posted by RockDeep

That Silver looks WAAAY different than the Nikeid Swatch

exactly - from the design process, i thought it woud be an almost whitish looking silver, but it really is a metallic silver

now heres the question i have - the little platic hole at the top of the ankle (as well as the laceholes) is a metallic silver color as well - however wheneveryou change options on NikeID it always remains the same silver color - is this really the case? if so i guess the metallic silver is ok since it matches;wonder if people picked the blacvk or white lateral wall/heel options get a black or white plastic hole pieces

is this the flint grey? and is that the metalic on the back and on the part of the midsole?

please let me know im trying to make a mcfly-like shoe (as close as posible
frown.gif
)

so does anyone have more pics of thier ids?

is this the flint grey? and is that the metalic on the back and on the part of the midsole?

frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by just4kickz

frown.gif
)

Should have taken the photo from the sunlit side...

yes that is flint grey upper throughout with white flywire and metallic silver heel and lateral outrigger
-using the white flywire "lightens" the grey but it is still very dark

as far as grey's are concerneed with nike
medium grey/neutral grey (air max 90/hyperdunk tb/mcflys)- are the lightest shaded
cool grey (jordan xi) is a medium shade
flint grey/ gun metal grey/ dark grey (id's/lebron soldier 1 dunkman/am2009)are the darkest

batch #2

the soles, nike swoosh and laces are all supposed to be the same bright cactus color - unfortunatly the sole is true cactus (like on foamposites), the swooshis more yellow cactus and the laces are almost pea soup green

tempted to try finding 70" neon yellow laces or volt color (like on the AM2009's) - seems to blend better with the swoosh and sole

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky
if you took the pink sole and put them on any of the two above the blue shoe they would look dope...didnt like the pink sole on the blue shoe butnice work!!

Finally approved to reply. Got these on my birthday in early April. Something basic to sport or hoop in. Might do the same thing but with the clear sole.

Not a lot of ID Hyperdunks being posted. Are they slow to get orders out, or are not many people pulling the trigger?

the options suck and so do the dumb graphics. also charging an extra 10 buckets for clear sole? it's better to save money than waste it on these...or anyother wack options for iD's.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Finally approved to reply. Got these on my birthday in early April. Something basic to sport or hoop in. Might do the same thing but with the clear sole.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just to confirm, is that a white on the quarter panel? or flint grey? when i make the quarter panel flint grey, the tounge does as well. On yours the panellooks like a cool grey but your tounge is white.

Back
Top Bottom