Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

I've come to the conclusion that I'll pass on these.
Nice try though Nike
eyes.gif

I didn't even look back.. can you even add Patent Leather yet?

If I have to marker up my shoes and know they are going to not last cause of poo poo cushioning after paying $140... plus extra for clear soles...

Bite a Johnson...

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Nope,
same doo doo options
with the horrid Design patterns
Agreed that the patterns are ugly, but it's not like you can't take 'em off. (I do think the $140 is overpriced. Just can'tjustify the price. These should be $110 -- maybe $120.)

This is stupid. Way to be able to "iD" them...few color options for the midsole and one change changes another section. SMH

i'm very disappointed there aren't enough characters to write 1.21 GIGAWATTS as my iD.
laugh.gif

at first i was pissed that there didn't seem to be a way to remove the stupid upper graphic.

but i figured it out. still, i think i'd rather go for the ZK4s over the HD. nike scooped themselves.

No Nubuck or Patent options.
Narrow range of midsole colors.
$10 upcharge for translucent soles, but no clear option.

Wish they focused more on the above, and less on the graphics.

Originally Posted by swingshot

No Nubuck or Patent options.
Narrow range of midsole colors.
$10 upcharge for translucent soles, but no clear option.

Wish they focused more on the above, and less on the graphics.
Indeed
mad.gif

^^ Those J inspired ones are gorgeous. It's too bad the HDs look terrible on my feet, but good for my money

Has anyone checked out www.miadidas.com? WOW!!!!!

What has it been 6-7 (guessing) years since NikeID launched? Isn't it about time they upgraded their system?

No doubt in my mind they are third behind Reebok and Adidas.

I always thought the HD had that vintage look, so just messed around with some old school color schemes... personally didnt cop any of these but willing toshare ideas.

I predict a lot of people having the same ideas with such a limited amount of color combo's. Very weak Nike, very weak.

Back
Top Bottom