Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^2011's

pics? never seen or heard about his 2011 PE
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by joeyb24

does anybody think that the hyperfuses are cheaply made?

not at all. these are very good quality shoes, atleast IMO. ive got the 2010 lows and i love them and holding up quite fine.

not at all. these are very good quality shoes, atleast IMO. ive got the 2010 lows and i love them and holding up quite fine.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

The regular released CW (first few that came out ex. volt/black) look very nice and for me quality is good as well. But the TB looks a bit cheep in person for me. But it is still a great shoe to play with. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

The regular released CW (first few that came out ex. volt/black) look very nice and for me quality is good as well. But the TB looks a bit cheep in person for me. But it is still a great shoe to play with. 

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Are the Westbrook and Rondo Pes supposed to be limited?and to how many?
No, they are all over the place.  The random footlocker in my mall recieved 24 pairs of westbrooks and rondos. 

No, they are all over the place.  The random footlocker in my mall recieved 24 pairs of westbrooks and rondos. 

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

They are on eastbay right now

Back
Top Bottom