Nike Is Bringing Back the Air Max2 Uptempo Holiday 11

Yep! Nike is bringing back the Air Max2 Uptempo later on this year.
happy.gif

Holiday 11 launch.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...-uptempo-2011-retro.html

33o61r6.jpg

why? so many other shoes deserved to be retroed. Hell, I have yet to wear the first retro. 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

why? so many other shoes deserved to be retroed. Hell, I have yet to wear the first retro. 
QFT.

I got these #2 on my "need to wear on vacation this year" list.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, another pair at an outlet for cheap again...

FSR's at Finishline.com went for 50% off and still had a hard time selling. I think retail was $135 and FNL had them for $67.. That was still $67 too much for the majority of people..

The heel bubble should be neon green and the blue used should be more of a royal blue and less of a navy blue.
bae25a84016eec1dc7fb48c37753222fb834489.jpg

08f1544869c2cdbee80a5706e4fa9379d39e5d1.jpg

ef91534262cac7bc9b109df0862d857bf9b4494.jpg

Maybe if they made them right, more people would want them. Instead they are going two complete cycles with the wrong set of colors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. But that's just me complaining about colors again

30t6p3b.gif
The *!%$ man.
I mean yeah I MIGHT get another pair in this colorway (not for retail of course),but the blk/grey joints NEED to drop again.

Just leftovers from the last batch I guess,might pick em' up in the outlets this go around.

I still have my first retro's and I remember getting thme for retail, which was $130 back in 2007. I thought they would sell out fast, but I come to find out that they went on sale for like 70 bucks
30t6p3b.gif
.. They still look pretty fresh.. I don't wear them that much..

I wore my og pair today in fact.
laugh.gif

Hrm, I need lots of big, high res pics to be sure, but this retro version looks like the netting might be close to the originals, whereas the 06 retro was way off, with the netting like 2x finer than it should have been. The neon is still way off tho, and the air bubble too, but ive given up on nike being able to make a big air bubble anymore (for whatever bs, cop out, lie of a reason), such a shame. The insoles, interior trim and dynamic fit innersleeves on the 06 retro were a joke, I hope nike fixes that too, but at least insoles I can swap out. The swoosh is too elongated still, but I could deal with it if nike does right by the rest of it.

IF this retro is done well, and thats a pretty big if given what we have seen, I will get three, if not, pass.

btw, if any of you have the experience of seeing the originals and the retros side by side, you would about cry to see how far nike has fallen.

Yeah the retros were garbage in terms of color.

Neon yellow becoming a varsity maize (
laugh.gif
) and the blue became duller too.

Cosigning with Wallhopp: looks like Nike did nothing to make the colors look close to the OGs.

If anyone pays retail for these...
roll.gif

Scooped a pair at the outlets for about $70-80.  Didn't wear them at all, bought them for nostalgic reasons.

Sold them to an NT'er, forgot for how much $100-120

Like everyone else said, I remember these bricking at retail. I managed to miss out on them for 50, I'll try to get them for cheap this time around.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

This. And I picked up mine in 07 for like $70 from finishline.com i believe. I really want the black/grey ones that released in 1995. Picked mine up from Champs and hit the theater to see Bad Boys the same day 
pimp.gif
.  Not sure why they keep giving us this colorway. Especially since it straight bombed first time out as a retro. I'm sure the white reds died a slow death too in 07. At least these were an OG color.

da problem with da retro was that da mesh was too fine for da vibrant blue color to escape, which made da sneaker look look navy blue...and da bubble was OBVIOUSLY off...

I like these. Idk if their 130 worth but once the price goes down I'll be all over these.

Back
Top Bottom