Nike Is Bringing Back the Air Max2 Uptempo Holiday 11

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Here we go, these are the lows I was talking about.  If Nike dropped the white/black/purple joints, they'd be an instant cop for me.

Air-Max2-Uptempo-Low-dark-Concord--Regal-Blue-130219-151-130219-041-1large.jpg

These were pretty sick too...

Air-Max2-Uptempo-regal-Blue-130212-141-1large.jpg

If only the pics weren't so washed out.

Drooled a bit when i seen these. Nike need to drop these and the white Hi's definite cop if they did.

what were the og colors for this? And im sure whatever the "it" color for the winter is (ie: cool grey, freshwater, chlorine blue, etc...) it will be slapped on these as well. might not look bad with some decent new colorways.

All the pics you see above, plus a black pair that looked alot like these:
nike-air-max2-uptempo-black.jpg

Except the toebox was all nubuck instead of mesh, and I think either the swoosh or that white outsole piece was actually grey/silver.  One of my favorite Nike's ever in the OG version.  I'm really hoping the retros Duke ones are closer in color to the OG.

luv da duke colorway, jus cleaned mine up last from 07, the OG white and purple iz goochi....need dem in my life

Originally Posted by hisfreshness

i missed the 07 release.. so im copping this time around..
basically. hopefully i find them for cheap tho...reason i missed the retro...had these when i was a youngin

I want those white webbers and the original color that u nike for giving me a second chance on these fav shoe growing up

these were classics but they look dated now..... just does not stand test of time this model ....

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

these were classics but they look dated now..... just does not stand test of time this model ....

This is the RETRO forum.  All the shoes look dated.  That's the point.  It's really obvious when people just reply with some BS to every topic to up their post count.  You can actually get banned for it, so unless you have some pics or something to contribute, save your posts for times when you legitimately have something to add to the convo.  You're reaching bro.  

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

This is the RETRO forum.  All the shoes look dated.  That's the point.  It's really obvious when people just reply with some BS to every topic to up their post count.  You can actually get banned for it, so unless you have some pics or something to contribute, save your posts for times when you legitimately have something to add to the convo.  You're reaching bro.  

It's actually not obvious. You can't assume he want to just up his post count (as if post counts even matter).
@jlm, these have stood the test of time wayyy better than the Air More Uptempo. 

Either way, they'll end up at outlets like most of the 90's Nike retros because children these days don't understand sneaker classics, they seem to be concerned with JB retros and shtick shoes like yeezeys and south beaches.

Back
Top Bottom