Nike Is Bringing Back the Air Max2 Uptempo Holiday 11

i am most def gettin em to wear in my games! im a duke fan so these are perfect for me! and my team is getting duke unis for our lgs....so that much sweeter for me! lol

I'm glad, considering I missed out the first time. I knew they wouldn't sell well, but I procrastinated a bit TOO much

I'm happy to hear these are coming back out too. I missed the OGs, and then never got a pair of the retros, so I'll be looking for these come release time. Probably will wait until they get a price drop before I cop though.

I wish they would retro the low top version of this shoes. If I remember correctly, they had a white/black/purple colorway that was of the hook.

Here we go, these are the lows I was talking about.  If Nike dropped the white/black/purple joints, they'd be an instant cop for me.

Air-Max2-Uptempo-Low-dark-Concord--Regal-Blue-130219-151-130219-041-1large.jpg

These were pretty sick too...

Air-Max2-Uptempo-regal-Blue-130212-141-1large.jpg

If only the pics weren't so washed out.

pimp.gif
Good looks on the pics Merk.I hope they consider releasing the other OG colorways.None of that fruit stripe gum business.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Here we go, these are the lows I was talking about.  If Nike dropped the white/black/purple joints, they'd be an instant cop for me.

These were pretty sick too...

Air-Max2-Uptempo-regal-Blue-130212-141-1large.jpg

If only the pics weren't so washed out.
Nike give me these and we'll call it even on this retro. Didn't Webber wear these when he was with the Bullets
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

FSR's at Finishline.com went for 50% off and still had a hard time selling. I think retail was $135 and FNL had them for $67.. That was still $67 too much for the majority of people..

The heel bubble should be neon green and the blue used should be more of a royal blue and less of a navy blue.
bae25a84016eec1dc7fb48c37753222fb834489.jpg

Maybe if they made them right, more people would want them. Instead they are going two complete cycles with the wrong set of colors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. But that's just me complaining about colors again
I always liked this colorway. Brings back memories of the Fab 5. I'll cop on discount. Back in the days I couldn't afford them. The retros I didn't know about. I'm glad they get retroed again. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

FSR's at Finishline.com went for 50% off and still had a hard time selling. I think retail was $135 and FNL had them for $67.. That was still $67 too much for the majority of people..

The heel bubble should be neon green and the blue used should be more of a royal blue and less of a navy blue.

Maybe if they made them right, more people would want them. Instead they are going two complete cycles with the wrong set of colors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always liked this colorway. Brings back memories of the Fab 5 BLUE DEVILS. I'll cop on discount. Back in the days I couldn't afford them. The retros I didn't know about. I'm glad they get retroed again. 

I picked up the red/black-white colorway when they last were retroed for like $20 from Finish Line. These will sit once again.

I will laugh my balls off at anyone who pays retail for these

if ths was a fab 5 tribute then surely nike could have come up with something better?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I always liked this colorway. Brings back memories of the Fab 5 BLUE DEVILS. I'll cop on discount. Back in the days I couldn't afford them. The retros I didn't know about. I'm glad they get retroed again. 

how did these feel?

Always wanted these but never got a pair. Can't wait until these get to the outlets.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Like everyone else said, I remember these bricking at retail. I managed to miss out on them for 50, I'll try to get them for cheap this time around.

i didnt know they were retroed at all
eyes.gif

should have been the Retro Huaraches White/Purple/Blue..
Hopefully they will keep the colors OG atleast

Back
Top Bottom