Nike ISPA

got an 11.5 Road Warrior - might keep might sell, not sure yet..
nike.jpg

What's up with the delay? I'm sure Im losing out due to the delay and choosing the 2 day shipping.. oh well!

saw someone on reddit discussing the Road Warrior feel on foot:

"Feels like you’re suspended from the back. As soon as you start moving the air units coordinate brilliantly sending their energy backwards so you don’t feel like your heel actually makes any contact with the floor, it’s a totally unique feeling and gives maximum comfort. The tabi toes were weird for the first 10 mins, but I’ve worn flip-flops/beach shoes alot growing up near the coast in Spain and France. I’ve still got a bunch of split toed Nike Air Rift socks and they’re fine with these too.
They’re pretty heavy, the elasticated collar (like most knitted uppers) makes them initially tricky to put on but I’m sure that’ll loosen with wear, they’re very well constructed, definitely not your run-of-the-mill Nike’s quality-wise and feel like they could take a pounding."

Just got my overreact and damn these shoes are comfortable. I do feel like I could've went half a size down, but it's not a big problem.

EDIT: On second thought, these are TTS.

Last edited:
Got a pair size US 10, probably be in the mail next week if Rona wouldn't be a party-pooper

Now, capsule completed, lol! Just hope these road warriors are TTS from what I've gathered.

That game is too good, yea! Such attention to detail, he's def rockin' the split toe samurai boots!

Or maybe something like these would be cool too - tabi.jpg tabii.jpg

Last edited:
It’s probably a good thing they were $500. Not many opportunistic resellers can afford to sit on potential ‘bricks’ of that retail value in their inventory.

I’ve worn mine twice and to say they’re opinion polarizing is an understatement.

I’m besotted with them personally - mind-blowing sneakers that In a weird way feel ‘throwback’ to a time when Nike were brave.

people that have them already, you guys get them in person Fri, or just paid for faster shipping? Mine are shipping out and should arrive Wed, stoked.
I agree, doubt people bought these to resell as the margin isn't that great, but they might be worth much more later down the road, who knows.

In the scramble of buying them I accidentally got a half size up so hopefully they don't run too big on me..

Back
Top Bottom