Nike ISPA

3C24CFBA-63D2-4CD9-A314-EEE640947E84.jpeg

Finally got my Road Warriors yesterday, way over the top, but the tech alone convinced me to get a pair. I probably wont wear them too much as they probably attract lots of attention.
Only tried them on inside, and they like nothing else on the foot, great support and stability and the cushioning is really something else. But they are quite heavy.
No on feet pics yet, need the weather to clear up a little.

DSC_2276_SMALL.jpg
DSC_2254_SMALL.jpg
DSC_2258_SMALL.jpg
DSC_2262_SMALL.jpg
DSC_2263_SMALL.jpg
DSC_2267_SMALL.jpg
DSC_2271_SMALL.jpg
DSC_2273_SMALL.jpg

L on sneakers but easy bout anywhere else. I was thinking easy cop then fake sellout but they still not back so I guess they really sold out...

I've liked the Overreacts since they first showed them, but none of the cws really got me. These Shadowberrys are really tempting though, trying to resist.

Maybe they go on sale, but that seems unlikely.

Those pics of the RWs are fire. Unfortunately I can’t justify buying a shoe that’s worth that much yet not going to wear. But man they look so comfy albeit heavy

Got my Drift Splits today, they fit well but I'm finding the heel slips a little. Anyone have this problem?

Also I noticed on one of my pairs the black foam looked chipped off? Is this intentional? No other sides have this issue.

IMG_4062.jpg
IMG_4063.jpg

glockenpop glockenpop How is the comfort? Worth the $200?

I really like them, pretty comfortable, however as I said the heel is a little loose but I’m certain a size down would be too tight.

The biggest let down is the foam, mine had chunks missing in the above photos, and in some reviews I see people said the black parts of the foam wear down and it exposes the white under.

Everything else about it I love though, great colours and details.

Back
Top Bottom