Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

No way the Ja 1 - Bangin On Wax still drop on 5/25, right?

Is this the first athlete that sabotage his line before the entirety of all the colorways of the first shoe drop?

We all know he’s gonna get a lengthy suspension from Adam Silver but what’s more interesting is what will Nike do

Delete if inappropriate

Please, I’m not trying to be smart…

But the reason I asked in TAN about reopening this thread was because I felt it should be discussed that though it wasn’t a full release for the Hungers, which was not considered a widely favored colorway, they still sold out and many were disappointed they didn’t release fully.

I really don’t understand how Ja’s current situation isn’t relative to the shoes. There’s not much to discuss at the moment. We have no clue what’s going to happen with the line going forward, even though I think it’s unlikely they will drop him.

Completely agree. Only so much we can discuss in between drops about the shoes. Why not just let us talk - what’s the issue?

This a unique situation, normally a player isn’t wildin so much off the court that it’s affecting his shoe deal

I couldn’t come up with one good reason to shut the convo off..

Within reason I don't disagree and will certainly be allowed.
But...
We have some members who don't appreciate or respect the fine line however. The thread was turning into something unnecessary and bringing out the irrelevant feelings and political viewpoints for a thread initially intended to be about shoes.

It should have been closed for a while. It was veering in a direction that had it no business being about. All calm now, we can just wait for more color ways and more info on whats going on with him.

I hope the orange pair slated for fall 23 will release, Suns fan here and I need to uplifting experiences after the 2nd round exit!

Thanks solewoman solewoman !!!

Anyone cop “Hungers”? My youngest twin was really disappointed I couldn’t get him a pair, so was I. The oldest and I both have pairs, Day 1 and Trivia. We were really looking forward to rockin em together.

This been showing since the release date, no update on when yet

Within reason I don't disagree and will certainly be allowed.
But...
We have some members who don't appreciate or respect the fine line however. The thread was turning into something unnecessary and bringing out the irrelevant feelings and political viewpoints for a thread initially intended to be about shoes.

Silencing opinions you don’t agree with doesn’t make that opinion go away.

Back
Top Bottom