Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Will be in attendance for the home game tonight..didn't see these posted but WNBA edition

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_072748_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_072748_X.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 591
Won a bid for Xmas pair, $189 after everything….😬
I was just about to cancel the bid too 😂. I think they’re gonna re-release 🤷🏻‍♂️ oh well

Anyone seen the Xmas colorway in store yet?

No and probably won't be either. Typical Nike BS when they hype a shoe THEN significantly reduce stock. It only released via SNKRS and Foot Locker app. Keep an eye out for the 26th cuz that was the original release day. We'll see if they restock on those sites.

Won a bid for Xmas pair, $189 after everything….😬
I was just about to cancel the bid too 😂. I think they’re gonna re-release 🤷🏻‍♂️ oh well

That's not retail but $40 over isn't bad either. Hope you enjoy them. But how the hell has retail gone up for this model? Xmas was $130 and CNY is $140! smfh

No and probably won't be either. Typical Nike BS when they hype a shoe THEN significantly reduce stock. It only released via SNKRS and Foot Locker app. Keep an eye out for the 26th cuz that was the original release day. We'll see if they restock on those sites.

That's not retail but $40 over isn't bad either. Hope you enjoy them. But how the hell has retail gone up for this model? Xmas was $130 and CNY is $140! smfh
Crazy too me too, and I think it mentioned it before. One model from $110-140 🤯. And $700ish for that calabo.

Yeah with taxes $40 over isn’t too bad. But always retail or fail and I caved lol. I’ve really been enjoying this model.

Picked up more pairs than I thought I would (picture coming soon). Even with the stumble out the gate with his off court situation, Nike for sure, got itself a winner. And after his re-debut a few days ago, I think he’s no doubt the “face” of the nba. I could have seen younger me rocking these everywhere burning every pair to the ground, playing everyday on the concrete jungle. Trying to grow dreads and doing the “too small” celebration after every made layup 😂

Wonder if u said the same thing when taylor swift couldn't stop showing her *** (or lack thereof) at these Chiefs' games.
What does that have to do with this? Tee has been doing this for a while but ok, Taylor Swift lol. Shouldn’t be showing her either.

I see you had jokes but where's your commentary on games' etiquette for friends and family there?
You taking something that multiple ppl in there were joking about and was clearly a joke and trying to compare to this? This is a reach.

I also said in my response I didn’t need to see her on my tv either. Not sure why this upset you you so much.

Back
Top Bottom