Nike Ja 2 - October 3, 2024 for Stargazer

IMG_4504.jpeg
IMG_4505.jpeg

Last edited:
Def look like they take inspiration from Kobe 5. That’s now two basketball shoes that do that this year. Kind of wish it was more those athletes signature shoe though instead of an evolve of a Kobe.

Lots of inspirations. The heal looks like the Lebron 21s. Ima pass on them unless the tech is upgraded but prob still budget.

Def look like they take inspiration from Kobe 5. That’s now two basketball shoes that do that this year. Kind of wish it was more those athletes signature shoe though instead of an evolve of a Kobe.

they been doing it since the LeBron 20 lol they’ve given up

Y'all feeling these fr? 1s look much better imo but I need to see some official pics or on feets before making a fair comparison.

Y'all feeling these fr? 1s look much better imo but I need to see some official pics or on feets before making a fair comparison.
1s were too basic for me. Like a Kobe take down model.
I'm not crazy about these but at least there's some flair. He's one of the most exciting players in the league, he can't have a boring shoe.

1s were too basic for me. Like a Kobe take down model.
I'm not crazy about these but at least there's some flair. He's one of the most exciting players in the league, he can't have a boring shoe.
Well I'm a big fan of the Kobe line so maybe that's why I like them... Isn't this just a takedown model of LeBron/kyrie? In fact all the new generation of stars seem to be taken downs of either Kobes, Brons, Kds, and Kyries. Nike seems to be phoning it in when it comes to sigs.

Can we agree that Tatum has the best line amongst the younger guys?
Not to me, 1 was weird. 2 was ok in certain cw, 3 is mad weird but it didn't have brass knuckles like the others. He doesn't even have the best line on jb imo. Luka does, and it's not close to me.

Ant had the best debut, easily, but we'll see how they follow up.

Tatum ones were terrible. 3 design wise look terrible. 2s aren’t bad but lack in colorways. Lukas been the best out of JB brand. I’ve enjoyed the Book 1’s. I like the Ja 1s. Ant 2 samples that are floating around everywhere are a huge step down from the one.

Not to me, 1 was weird. 2 was ok in certain cw, 3 is mad weird but it didn't have brass knuckles like the others. He doesn't even have the best line on jb imo. Luka does, and it's not close to me.

Ant had the best debut, easily, but we'll see how they follow up.
Interesting... I don't love or hate Luka's kicks, I have them on par with Zion's. Tatum's kicks just look so good on feet to me especially the 2s. The 3s looked kinda funny at first but after seeing them on his feet in the 2k25 cover, I'm sold.

Interesting... I don't love or hate Luka's kicks, I have them on par with Zion's. Tatum's kicks just look so good on feet to me especially the 2s. The 3s looked kinda funny at first but after seeing them on his feet in the 2k25 cover, I'm sold.
That 2k cover is photoshopped :lol:

Back
Top Bottom