Nike LeBron 22

Sure do
Screenshot_20240725_175208_Google.jpg

But those on feet shots are tough, l really like them. The goofy Monopoly joints did them no justice

They need to just release these

One of the worst Bron’s…..some of yall talking just to talk.

Trash, yapping just to yap

Basura, halabra just to halab

It’s not just the “fatness” of the swoosh, it’s the fact that they’re relying on the swoosh too much as a main design element these days, particularly on this shoe.
Yes the swoosh is an all time iconic logo, but it can get really stale used like this imo. Then they slap another swoosh within/below the massive one! …too much.
But at least on the medial side they went with that crown in addition to the smaller toe box swoosh 👍🏼

I wish that mini swoosh on the usa pair was gold

this might be the most casual looking lebron ever made

easily his best looking shoe in over a decade

his shoes been trash since the 12s

Ppl got back with the 15. Started falling off with 18. Def off on the 19 and back the 20. Sure we can continue with the rehashed Kobe line, but if we’re being honest, that’s across the Nike basketball line in general.

Y'all hate em?

I love em. These sh*ts look like classic LeBrons on his feet. IMO, they look better on foot. When I saw videos of Bron practicing in them? Sold. Simple. I hope they have some of that older plushness that I think beats all of this "tech"/minimalist design. But, that's just me.

A QS USA drop during the olympics could bring some hype back to the line…

Just saying Nike Basketball, try it if you can

Gold medal game

Y'all hate em?

I love em. These sh*ts look like classic LeBrons on his feet. IMO, they look better on foot. When I saw videos of Bron practicing in them? Sold. Simple. I hope they have some of that older plushness that I think beats all of this "tech"/minimalist design. But, that's just me.

Eh like other dude said when the Swoosh is half the design element (being generous here even) its an auto meh.

It’s not auto meh. It all depends on how they work off of it with colorways and design.

Back
Top Bottom