Nike Joyride

I guess it's difficult for any new tech to be ultra successful so fast. But at least they're trying, lately we have gotten 270, 720, React, React + Max, Vaporfly, Joyride, etc.
Adidas hasn't done anything to at least reinvent Boost, they're just milking that cow and have lost horribly to Nike.
Boost is on life support as far as evolution.

Boost is on life support as far as evolution.

I really don't know what happened. Ultra Boosts were must haves up until like 3 years ago. But nothing has changed, leave alone the tech, the design is the same. Joyrides are the same price as Ultra Boost's and I would definitely pick Joyrides

I have to agree with this guy. I find Joyride Dual Run is much more comfy than the FK one. The fit is definitely TTS, not as snug as the FK. Once they are on-sale, I'll definitely cop for day-to-day errands.

I honestly wish nike would just do a campaign for the dual run "it is just a comfortable *** shoe"
"Do you wear sneakers even though you aren't a runner?" "do you not care about lateral stability with an ingrained heal counter for pro-supination to better increase stride efficiency...then buy the joy ride dual run...you can like jog on the tredmil and wear them to the gym..and still be really comfortable all the other times in your life"

Very minor sale on the Joyride Run Flyknits in nearly every color on NDC. Not very substantial or anything - it's $134 after the sale but if anyone was looking for a drop of around $50 then here's your chance.

Will scoop up another Joyride flyknit if they have an additional % off clearance sale on NDC and if they are not excluded or Nike raises them up to like $150.

Picked up these CC3 OBJ pair for $79 today at the clearance store.
D9461F78-C3A1-4270-B9A1-F945D854AB29.jpeg

would buy them for that price. I actually really liked the look of the OBJs. Look like a great "keep by the front door" type shoe. Comfy...easy to slip on and off

Man, you find everything at the clearance store!! Do you ever Oop for NT bro’s?

I haven’t opp yet to a fellow NT-er. That place is usually hit or miss. The size 9 and 9.5 rack has been pretty dry lately. They haven’t had a good section.

Also, the case is if you don’t get the shoe or item when you first see it, it’ll be gone by the time you come back even if it’s later on the day.

I really don't know what happened. Ultra Boosts were must haves up until like 3 years ago. But nothing has changed, leave alone the tech, the design is the same. Joyrides are the same price as Ultra Boost's and I would definitely pick Joyrides

They put out version 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0's too quickly which were only slight changes in the upper, and they all were a step down from the 1.0.

It took them forever to do colored boost.

Now they're finally doing designs and different things with the upper.

Back
Top Bottom