Nike Joyride

FNL has some CCs for $45 with the code NEWDRIP50

1578600873953.png
1578600880964.png

Copped a pair of those CCs and returned them. Joints feel bad. And they have that same from toe crushing feel like yeezys

What are people's thoughts on the Joyride Setter? Might pick up a Black/Neon pair for $100 but not sure if its worth it

Copped grandma the joyride runs but she wasn’t feeling them. Returned them for the dual runs and she likes them a lot more and I think I do too

What are people's thoughts on the Joyride Setter? Might pick up a Black/Neon pair for $100 but not sure if its worth it

I love my pair of Joyride CC3 Setters. They’re a lifestyle show that fits the comfort bill with a different look. The collar is a little awkward but you forget about it after a couple of wears.

Copped grandma the joyride runs but she wasn’t feeling them. Returned them for the dual runs and she likes them a lot more and I think I do too

oddly enough, I saw a pair of the Joyride Dual Runs today at the outlet on the hash wall (no discount), but I tried them on and they are the best Joyride in terms of comfort. I think the TPE beads/pods setup is perfect. if they combined that setup with a flyknit that wasn’t as tight as the Joyride Run, they’d have something. Heck the Dual Run was so comfortable, I’d probably run in it.

I love my pair of Joyride CC3 Setters. They’re a lifestyle show that fits the comfort bill with a different look. The collar is a little awkward but you forget about it after a couple of wears.

oddly enough, I saw a pair of the Joyride Dual Runs today at the outlet on the hash wall (no discount), but I tried them on and they are the best Joyride in terms of comfort. I think the TPE beads/pods setup is perfect. if they combined that setup with a flyknit that wasn’t as tight as the Joyride Run, they’d have something. Heck the Dual Run was so comfortable, I’d probably run in it.
I think the same of the dual runs. I love the comfort and the set up of the beads in the midfoot and heel. I haven’t taken them out for a run yet but just casually they’re also more comfortable than the joyride flyknits

I think the same of the dual runs. I love the comfort and the set up of the beads in the midfoot and heel. I haven’t taken them out for a run yet but just casually they’re also more comfortable than the joyride flyknits

Interesting. I wore my dualruns once and was slightly disappointed. Cant feel the beads at al in the midfoot, and only feel them slightly in the heel. Still a comfy shoe but my foot doesnt "sink" as it did with the joyride flyknits. Gonna have to wear my dualruns more to give final judgement though. But from that first wear the cushion felt very muted if that makes sense.
It just felt like a lunarlon shoe.
Kind of a letdown

I’m selling my CC3s. Just couldn’t get used to the way they feel.

yall make ‘em sound good so i gotta try ‘em

its avilable for pick at the fnl nearby so i saved on shipping

For a little over $50, you can’t beat that.
If the white pair was on sale I’d pull the trigger, twice.

yall make ‘em sound good so i gotta try ‘em

its avilable for pick at the fnl nearby so i saved on shipping

I see you failed to read my review literally 3 posts above yours. For 50$ you got a steal just dont expect miracles

i read it but i love lunarlon, still love to run in lunarepics to this day

hell im triple up, quadruple up if they ever retro lunarepics :lol:

Just copped the black dual run off FNL for $62 shipped to Cali. Can't resist the price. Good thing I tried them on at local DSG. I blown away how comfy it is compared to the flyknit version. Let's hope FNL ship the correct shoes this time.

pretty nice in person, the line that goes from the toe and around to the swoosh though has no function is a nice touch

17EC0F3B-456D-4305-8161-7C9A36E256B3.jpeg

E5218C31-495F-451A-856C-6C85EF0CCA5A.jpeg

3D9F941E-01B9-4D3A-A82B-0BF18037871B.jpeg

I take back what I said about those dualruns. I wore mine for the second time today on a longer walk and its actually nice and soft. Probably my fav shoe I own now.
Wayyy more comfy than Pegs for example

Back
Top Bottom