Nike Joyride

Dual Run .jpg

Went back to cop these

That strap across the top looks so out of place. But fire otherwise.

Yeah. The strap serves purpose I don’t think. Except for aesthetics.

When you slip on the shoe on it’s already tight. The strap constricts the mid foot at first but then you don’t feel it after you wear them.

Only thing I did was mismatch the strap color on each foot. It came with stock two clear ones and spare two blues in the bag.

I got a pair of Joyride's about a month and a half ago. Was hoping to have a shoe that would bounce back after being on my feet all day (I teach PE and coach basketball). Let's just put it this way, these aren't it. They are comfortable for the first portion of the day and as the day wears down, they aren't even close to being comfortable.

I got a pair of Joyride's about a month and a half ago. Was hoping to have a shoe that would bounce back after being on my feet all day (I teach PE and coach basketball). Let's just put it this way, these aren't it. They are comfortable for the first portion of the day and as the day wears down, they aren't even close to being comfortable.

Which Joyrides did you purchase? That could be a factor.

However, based on what you mentioned, sound like the Nike Presto React might better suit you. The comfort on those are unmatched.

I got the Joyride Runs. I wear the Epic Reacts as my school and work shoes. I've got 17 pairs now and I will probably wear them for the next five years.

Which Joyrides did you purchase? That could be a factor.

However, based on what you mentioned, sound like the Nike Presto React might better suit you. The comfort on those are unmatched.

ive seen a few wear them but not really to run and they really need to just sell it as such, give it the vapormax treatment as that fails as a performance shoe as well

this doesnt have the same following and hype though but lower the price and make good design with good cw and i think it'll still sell as it is good for step in comfort, just dont do anything more than walking in 'em

Pulled the trip on a pair of flyknits on sale dope colorway hopefully I like them. I went up half a size...

It was a nice day today so decided to wear these after running in my other shoes
811E0542-A6F1-447B-B322-7AEE41A451A8.jpeg

DAC9B8C3-CD4D-41F1-BD07-6CFB153826C3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom