Nike KD 12

Does the zoom ever bottom out on the KD 12s? Or lessens over time? Just curious about the durability of the cushion on these.

Black/White, gym red and GSW are now $104 on NDC.

Too bad recent clearance sale just ended.

Nike Zoom KD12
https://nike.app.link/Jy6UYbv7AZ

91ECBCD3-5395-43C7-A323-9D36D71F2064.jpeg

For 105 I think I might grab the reds for my first pair. Hoop in em for 30 days and see if they’re keepers lol. I dig the cements a lot, but Nike just ain’t getting my money for hoop shoes for full box price no more. I got way too many hoop shoes on deck right now

For 105 I think I might grab the reds for my first pair. Hoop in em for 30 days and see if they’re keepers lol. I dig the cements a lot, but Nike just ain’t getting my money for hoop shoes for full box price no more. I got way too many hoop shoes on deck right now
Yeah, agreed. Reds are nice. Have you tried on? They run a little narrow imo like most KDs. But fully recommend for on court use.

Cements are real nice..that’ll be my next KD 12 purchase when I can get em for $105 and under

Yeah, agreed. Reds are nice. Have you tried on? They run a little narrow imo like most KDs. But fully recommend for on court use.
I tried the 90s kids at the outlet, they did feel a little tight but TTS for hoop. Felt nice, got me wanting to see how they go

Look better even better there
Is tongue back to that perf sponge stuff? Like black and gsw?

Back
Top Bottom