Nike KD 12

Me n my lil guy stepped out today

7EFF7210-FF78-4FEF-BF41-CE0238F5EFF6.jpeg
F2F61259-F67E-4E48-A66E-FE5FE497877D.jpeg

Joggers are fire w/ the kicks

Ids came in. Overall pretty happy with them. Only thing I don’t like is that the midsole is white under a clear coat. Didn’t occur to me that is the midsole on every pair. Guess I thought it would be a solid white. Thinking it could yellow pretty badly after a while.

Attachments

• 7293E712-5C9D-4DD9-BD2A-ACE86DB96C1E.jpeg
    7293E712-5C9D-4DD9-BD2A-ACE86DB96C1E.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 82
Ids came in. Overall pretty happy with them. Only thing I don’t like is that the midsole is white under a clear coat. Didn’t occur to me that is the midsole on every pair. Guess I thought it would be a solid white. Thinking it could yellow pretty badly after a while.
Gum sole >

All the midsoles have a clear layer over it btw

Just some boring white on whites? Lol either way good look with the jersey. Wild to see him in uniform but won’t see him actually see him play for another year. Fall 2020

probably wont see him on the court anymore with kd12s, have to wait for his comeback and the release of the KD 13s lol.

Quick Question for heavy users of this shoe:

I have heard its very narrow, would y'all recommend sizing up in this shoe from TTS?
I'm looking to replace my current game shoe (PG1), so any overall opinions you have for me about this shoe would be appreciated!

PO

Last edited:

I have heard its very narrow, would y'all recommend sizing up in this shoe from TTS?
I'm looking to replace my current game shoe (PG1), so any overall opinions you have for me about this shoe would be appreciated!

PO

If you can go tts in the pg 1 I think you should go tts here. The pg 1 felt more narrow to me than these

PO
I’m a wide-footer and I’ve had no problems going TTS. Feels perfect.

Picked up my first KD12 today in the GSW color way. I've only kicked them around for a couple hours but man do they live up to the hype. Went TTS after going .5 down for the 10 and the 11 and it fit perfectly. Cushioning is really something special. I liked the 10s and 11s (10s more so) but Nike hit it out of the park with this one. Wanted to dislike it from the get go...I thought the shape was weird, materials were meh...the KD12 is a shoe that's worth more than the sum of it's parts IMO.

Glad I waited and got a decent discount from Champs (144 + 15%). Will definitely pick up once they hit outlets.

Edit: OK one thing I definitely don't get on these is the stupid paper details on the tongue and heel. Not sure what they're make of but they're super thin and feel like rice paper. I wonder how long before they're toast. Will post, if anyone cares.

Last edited:
aren't those 105 on nike.com tho...been thinking about getting another pair but wanna wait for a coupon code

PO

Yes you can go tts. becarful when you try the shoes for the first time, lossen up the laces to the maximum because you can have a knee pain.
Don't use those shoes to play a casual game with friend. Only for serious game with referee.
You will see on the floor that the shoes are tts notin your room. In your room the shoe will be really tighten but don't try the size up it is not a good thing i think.

PO

i have pg1s and i went up half a size on those, but i went tts on these kd12. initially when i put them on at work, they do feel narrow, but after breaking them in for half a day at work, the width actually widen a tiny bit and the width is perfect. i will be wearing them for an extra full day at work, then will be hooping in them. sorry that i don't have any performance info on the shoe for you.

Just saw these in EBay. I will assume these are the next c/w drop?

Not bad...

Attachments

• C51CF099-9BA4-48B5-A8E0-F6E240EE3811.jpeg
    C51CF099-9BA4-48B5-A8E0-F6E240EE3811.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom