Nike KD 13

Joined May 13, 2013
never been a big fan of the silhouette of the KD line. Think it's because they're measured to his long *** feet.

Joined Jan 30, 2002
Adapt BB Swoosh/midsole and has the triangle support piece on the forefoot like on the PG 4, but smaller and on midsole. Def see shape of Kobe AD mid. FLZ strobel back again I assume?
Not a bad look like the PG 4 but could use some "premium" materials as it's a more expensive model.
Maybe they are the Trey 5 model?

Joined Jul 31, 2019
Adapt BB Swoosh/midsole and has the triangle support piece on the forefoot like on the PG 4, but smaller and on midsole. Def see shape of Kobe AD mid. FLZ strobel back again I assume?
Not a bad look like the PG 4 but could use some "premium" materials as it's a more expensive model.
Maybe they are the Trey 5 model?
From what I hear, zoom strobel is returning and that these are the 13s (most likely sample)

Joined Nov 15, 2019
they look clunky...i doubt the shoe will end up looking like this...

the shoe posted looks like a knockoff shoe

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now