Nike KD 13

That outsole... Does that mean double stacked forefoot zoom? Since I don't think they'd remove the zoom strobel...

Just got word from a source that the cushion setup will be zoom strobel with a forefoot unit this time. Nothing on the foam carrier, tho I'm fearful of it being a hard/regular phylon

1581482034847.png

they look better than the giannis and pg's...id buy them...but they still lool pretty regular...

i like the kyrie and the jordan 34 better tho

Hope the base on the shoe is wider than the 12. Wondering about the price. Not sure if there’s a typo but I saw SN mentioned $190. I’m thinking that was just an error tho.

JS”

I'll be getting them regardless but I'm curious to see how big/bulky they are. I liked the 12 a lot so I assume the 13 will be similar based on the looks of it.

Damn the last kd i bought was the 7

I was hoping to change that with the 12 but they never dropped them pacs

I'll probably chill on these too

Hope the base on the shoe is wider than the 12.

JS”

You and me both. 12s got such great reviews and are ubiquitous in the nba and irl. But for some of us widefooters its like wearing a size S flip-flop. I am going to try different insoles on mine since its way too late to take them back to Champs.

The 13s look good to me, just worried about the shoe being stiff. April 1 would be great for a drop date, I’d assumed it wouldnt be til mid-mayish.

I can't believe this is signature player shoes, it just look like team shoes. What happen with the nike designers? Hyperdunk series also better than this.

I can't believe this is signature player shoes, it just look like team shoes. What happen with the nike designers? Hyperdunk series also better than this.

Doesn't know how to say no or he doesn't care about what they present him.

"Hey Boddy! You didn't get to play this season in your 12's so we're gonna just remix them with the 13 ok"

That bald spot is rough. I’ll take that if it comes with everything else he has though 😂

Back
Top Bottom