Nike KD 13

:emoji_peace:🕊:emoji_heart::emoji_blue_heart::emoji_green_heart::emoji_yellow_heart: ☮

kdpeace.jpg

kdpeace2.jpg
kdpeace3.jpg

KD and Kyrie must have collaborated on some of these colorways this year man. Those two sigs have been all over the place lol

People kill Lebrons line but how many duds have KD and Kyrie released?

I haven't seen one model from Kyries line that i have liked. These and the KD 10 have been the only models I have liked.

Durant been out for the whole season so Nike passing off this pre-school looking garbage as a signature shoe? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Durant been out for the whole season so Nike passing off this pre-school looking garbage as a signature shoe? :smh: :smh: :smh:
Nothing will be worse than the 11’s. They looked like baby shoes, KD didn’t like playing in them (kept playing in X’s), and from what I remember got bad reviews on performance. I don’t think they even released 10 colorways of that shoe.

STILL haven't put the Chills or whatever on discount...

I hope that bleach/flannel pair releases though.

Nothing will be worse than the 11’s. They looked like baby shoes, KD didn’t like playing in them (kept playing in X’s), and from what I remember got bad reviews on performance. I don’t think they even released 10 colorways of that shoe.
I actually liked how the 11’s looked. The multicolor and the Peach Jams were dope aesthetically , but they really were the worst shoe I’ve ever played basketball in because of the upper. They felt like a sock glued to a midsole, absolutely no lateral support whatsoever when you made a cut. I don’t know how anyone played in them.

For anyone curious, the KD reversible shorts up on NDC are really nice.

A bit overpriced, but I used a code.

Definitely better than the first black and red pair.

By my calculations these new colorways will be discount eligible in the year 2022 seeing how the originals are still not.

Some GRs were discounted the day they came out.
These are one of them. Champs got them already, tomorrow at FTL
Screenshot_20200819_181203.jpg

Some GRs were discounted the day they came out.
These are one of them. Champs got them already, tomorrow at FTL
True, but it's weird that even the first pairs have yet to become code eligible. Never seen them delay eligibility this long.

Comparatively, the Oreo Lebron 17 GR was nearly half off on NDC after sales and codes in less time.

Back
Top Bottom