Nike KD 14

That's good he's doing KD's kicks because he also does Kyrie's kicks also. Might as well have a big pow wow when it's time to collab.

Since the new designer took over the Kyrie line every model after that looked the same so gonna keep my expectations low. The tech is there but the design gonna have a lot of funky graphics on the upper.

Since the new designer took over the Kyrie line every model after that looked the same so gonna keep my expectations low. The tech is there but the design gonna have a lot of funky graphics on the upper.
What? The 4-5-6-7 are pretty different. 4 and 6 are greatness at that in regards to recent shoes

All kyrie shoes look very similar to me too. I guess they stick to a theme. They all have the same shape too. It's like a small tweak to the same shoe each year.

I agree Kyries look the same but Leo kept trying different **** and wasnt hitting. Needed a new designer.

All kyrie shoes look very similar to me too. I guess they stick to a theme. They all have the same shape too. It's like a small tweak to the same shoe each year.

That consistency isn’t a bad thing though (especially for a shoe that is aimed for most people who just play as a hobby.). Who wants to find a shoe they love only for it to be completely overhauled the next year?
Lebron line is changed each year and although KD does keep tech pretty similar for a year or two, upper does change which may not feel the same eg, some people like the 12 but hate the 13

I’m in when the right cw hits
F7D8CF3C-42D0-4C56-911A-FCC9C2562DE8.jpeg
943D29C2-9450-498F-BAA8-C4BEF2C3F4A8.jpeg

Bright colors are a no go for me with these model.

I’m over bright colorways. Maybe because I’m older now.

The 4’s were the best KD and the 2’s were the best Kyrie so I’m for the strap
4s were the best kd? :rofl: no way. That's when they were still cheap looking.

Exactly. That’s when they went all hyperfuse. Colorways were dope yes. The price point for that era was amazing.

in my opinion the II and III are tops. Everything else besides that was hit or miss. The worst to me was the VII.

Really want to see that black/red colorway that on the FTL calendar. I keep checking StockX, goat and the bay for early sale

The 4’s were the best KD and the 2’s were the best Kyrie so I’m for the strap

At first, I was dismissive of the KD IV as the best but honestly after deliberating over it. I think the KD IV is the best one as far as energy. It’s back when Nike actually cared about Kevin instead of just keeping him away from UA.

It’s strange after the line went more “nicer” around KD VII the energy left the line around the KD 8.

Back
Top Bottom