Nike KD 14

So is this going to have a full length Zoom Air unit like the 12's and 13's or full length Air Strobel like on the PG5? Wasn't really clear.
Not a fan of the strap though, as others have said this looks like a Kyrie.

At first glance I love this model, but like most shoes the colorways will determine whether or not it ends up a classic. Like others have said, I feel like Nike hasn't really cared about KD's line since the 10s (and even then that might be a stretch). 11-13 were decent to good models, but colorway and storytelling wise they were almost entirely duds. I understand basketball shoes haven't been hot in a minute, but hopefully Nike is willing to put some effort into the 14s to make them a great entry in KDs line, instead of just phoning it in.

Honestly I'm not feeling the strap.....looks too much like the Kyrie's......the tech in the KD line is top notch but the colorways are always basura.

The heel has some Yeezy 2 vibe but didn't want to make it too obvious. Either Nike will make some Yeezy colorways or they'll be made through Nike By You.

Cyclops looking air bag is gonna take some time getting used to.
1617132224111.jpeg

Do we get an extra forefoot or heel zoom bag like in the 12a and 13s?
This right here. That extra bag in the forefoot of the 13’s works. No so much in the heel of the 12’s. Plus the upper of the 12’s were flimsy.

Back
Top Bottom