Nike KD 14

those gray ones gonna be had

got my first pair last weekend, still havent taken them off . knocked the Kyrie 7s down to number 2 didnt see that comin !

kd 2.jpg

Thinking about picking a pair these up. Haven’t had a chance to try on yet in stores but how’s the cushion on these compared to the 12 and 13? Those were really comfortable but felt like they were a little to squishy under feet for me.

skipped the 12s, these feel alot better to me than the 13s ( which i like alot ) , gotta admit the front of my foot had TINY bit of that squish feel underneath at first when walkin around, but when playing didnt notice at all and wore them for 3 games in a row, no complaints. usually stay away from any shoe with a strap on it, for some reason this damn Sickle Strap works perfect, no pain on top of foot like almost always happens., lockdown real good.i got kinda a wide foot too went tts and woulda been in trouble if i didnt. gonna roll with these for a good while

wheres our Gold Medal edition ?

kd medal 2.jpg

Thinking about picking a pair these up. Haven’t had a chance to try on yet in stores but how’s the cushion on these compared to the 12 and 13? Those were really comfortable but felt like they were a little to squishy under feet for me.
Less squish, but overall still a softer setup.

The squish in the 12-13 is because the midsoles were caged or hard and all the compression is mainly done by the zoom bag. In the 14 everything is compressing and feels more even.

That Grey TB pair looks nice.
I would like to see Nike doing something special for KD getting a 3 medal. Maybe like bring back the previous models he wore in Olympic Games. I really want those Hyperfuse from the world games :lol: they were rocking missed on those country releases.

Back
Top Bottom