Sept 5

14s.jpeg

kd yessssssss.jpg

ima payin retail dgaf ! stright piff

Saw someone on Reddit removed their straps:

r9hiqh03dsk71.jpg

9w1wcha4dsk71.jpg

pip72cw3dsk71.jpg

Not a fan of the strap, but it's not that serious to me ... I can live with it. Figure someone might be interested in how it looks and maybe even give it a shot with their pair.

Don't really love how this shoe looks, with or without the strap but it's one hell of a performer. The only knock (and it's more of a personal preference) about the shoe is that the cushioning setup doesn't exactly play fast as a react or lunarlon midsole...but again that's not necessarily a bad thing. If I'm not playing in a Kobe then I'll definitely reach for these over anything that I currently own.

the even took off the little velcro piece the strap sticks to, wow

they do look good

and fwiw don't advertise your store will have a shoe on release day and end up NOT even knowing it was coming out, thx alot hibbett :smh::smh:

I took the straps and Velcro on the shoe off my soldier 3s back in the day. Im going to do the same to a pair of the KD14s once I can get them close to $100 or less.

I got the Blk/Wht TB's 2 weeks ago from my local Hibetts, only pair of KDs they have too

theyve been on their website for a minute too now, and since theyve been up there is NO discount exclusion

i copped too, not takin the chance

interested to hear your feedback once you play in em jaypesoz

Finally got them delivered late yesterday after they've been in UPS/USPS purgatory from the storm last week and the holiday weekend. Initial thoughts are these shoes are definitely the goods and worth the hype. I have wide feet so straps always make me nervous but I don't even feel the ones on these, so that was a plus. The shoe material reminds me of my parents ugly red couch from the 80's so I'm of meh about how it feels holding them. Pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but it was my observation:lol:

The tech in these definitely show when playing in them. Between the leagues I play in and open gyms, I've been playing in Kyrie 7, Kyrie Lows, PG5, Lebron 18 mid and low's and Freak 2's a majority of the year and none of those shoes felt as cushiony across the entire sole as these. Another thing I noticed were that these things are GRIPPY. I was squeaking the entire night and never slipped once. It made direction changes and crossovers noticeably easier.

All in all, I'd say these are my second favorite shoes this year so far. I still have the Lebron 18 Low's at my #1 because I prefer a firmer sole. Plus yeah, low's are just my preferred cuts of kicks post-pandemic. Which makes me think maybe they dropped the TB colors because they're releasing low's soon? I'm probably wrong though. I have no knowledge about shoe speculation as I usually don't pay attention until actual announcements. But yeah, these shoe's are definitely going into my weekly rotation and I still plan on coppin' both Carnage and Blue CW's.

E2E6F738-D792-4DBF-BCC3-A65F1206F311.jpeg

“Ron English 1” KD14

Via Nike⁠ SNKRS: https://snkrs.app.link/qzSt64lGnjb

September 21.

" KD's influences around the game are growing, but one name has caught his attention: Los Angeles-based artist Ron English and his storytelling around American pop culture. Ron has helped KD expand his eye for art collecting, and now, KD's tapping Ron for a special KD14. Using high-contrast colors like Lapis, Hyper Pink, and Turquoise Blue, Ron has created a truly surrealist sneaker for a mind-blowing player. A textured shearling is patterned throughout the upper, giving the all-over graphic multi-dimensional depth and brilliance—just like KD's game on the court. "

I thought for sure these were the aunt pearls, with that strap.

1631130931972.png

thanks jaypesoz jaypesoz , lovin and agreeing with bout everything you said, specially straps not usually too kind to wide footers. ima stickin with these for sure

Public Enemy Public Enemy you and me both, not only the strap wings, they fuggin PINK ! cmon now. still like em an AWFUL lot

could these be the GREATEST KD's yet ?!?!? :wink:

ali kd.jpg

Searching for the Ky-D/Dreams/black & reds sz 11.5 for sub $100. Already got my 2 fav colors…..need to snag my 3rd fav color for the trifecta

These 14s are my fav ball shoes in years. I’ve been rocking AJ 12s & 13s for years since Nike basketball was going to this plastic flimsy direction but these are something else! Best cushion I’ve felt in years!

Back
Top Bottom