Nike KD 14

Still don’t know why I waited so long, but these are magical…
CB84E89F-A465-4CD1-874E-FC3D8C41DAF2.jpeg

Was hoping to grab one pair of these on sale but all the colorways I actually like none have my size smh.

Any boutiques/smaller shops still got these online that might have some BF sales poppin off?

Was hoping to grab one pair of these on sale but all the colorways I actually like none have my size smh.

Any boutiques/smaller shops still got these online that might have some BF sales poppin off?
My patients for “the right color” is wearing thin. Might just scoop anything on sale right now. What size and color are you looking into? I’ll keep an eye out.

Yeah, no sizes with Nike disco and big sizes seem to be moving. Hibbet floating around $105 a few weeks ago might’ve been the best yet. Waiting for more sales as well

Still don’t know why I waited so long, but these are magical…
CB84E89F-A465-4CD1-874E-FC3D8C41DAF2.jpeg
So these are the same as these 👇🏻 “Deep royal blue/coconut milk/bright spruce/pale coral?

5B7CBF9C-5C2D-4F1D-855D-93847C039079.jpeg

The pattern varies that much?

I’m on debating between this or the black/lime right now. I think I’ve seen so many different variations of the first CW mentioned.

I would actually say the pair NDC used for their photos is an outlier. My pair was similar to Duke's.

I usually check out eBay listings to get an idea of variations in the pattern.

My patients for “the right color” is wearing thin. Might just scoop anything on sale right now. What size and color are you looking into? I’ll keep an eye out.

I'm not well versed on the nicknames for this model but basically anything that isn't a team bank or a variation of the plain black colorways is what I was hoping for. I know the Psycadelics and I would have loved for that disco on NDC but nothing anywhere in my size 12 really

Back
Top Bottom