Nike KD 14

definitely a nod to kyrie 1

5631BE93-D922-4B10-B63E-E31000C6C1EE.jpeg

JS”

Makes sense. This is could be the only time Kyrie will be able to play home games. Lol

same as opening night 2nite, the distractions

Looks like that's all he's gonna wear for the foreseeable future. Was just talking about this with somebody in the XXXVI thread. Someone thought maybe the shipping issues were affecting the players too. KD isn't on JB but it does feel weird to me he's worn this same colorway every single game this season so far.

Looks like that's all he's gonna wear for the foreseeable future. Was just talking about this with somebody in the XXXVI thread. Someone thought maybe the shipping issues were affecting the players too. KD isn't on JB but it does feel weird to me he's worn this same colorway every single game this season so far.

I think KD and Giannis are two of the signature players that wear out their shoes before moving onto a different one. KD’s mentioned it on a podcast before.
Some examples - he wore his red KD12’s the whole first 1.5 rounds of the 2019 playoffs. He also wore the black red Ky-D’s or whatever they’re called for the bulk of last year’s playoff run as well.

damn ! This my fav KD ever BUT I REALLY look forward to the colors he breaks out even when WE cant get em, dont like hearin this. Thatll explain why that pink/pink/orange colorway slated for NOV 1 drooped off all the release calendars about 2 - 3 weeks ago.
think ima bout to run to hibbet and grab those multicolor ones that i walked away from a week ago.

shawlery I just wanna see some diff colors on this model in game ya know ? keeps things a lil more interesting. would REALLY like to see HIM rock that Reaper colorway ( all balck / blue strap ) they got on eastbay, jus sayin.

guess its pretty hard to walk into a store for a sz 18 too. oh well just like hardens game........theyll get back on track soon enough ! :wink:

good look PE ty
point (2).jpg

damn ! This my fav KD ever BUT I REALLY look forward to the colors he breaks out even when WE cant get em, dont like hearin this. Thatll explain why that pink/pink/orange colorway slated for NOV 1 drooped off all the release calendars about 2 - 3 weeks ago.
think ima bout to run to hibbet and grab those multicolor ones that i walked away from a week ago.

shawlery I just wanna see some diff colors on this model in game ya know ? keeps things a lil more interesting. would REALLY like to see HIM rock that Reaper colorway ( all balck / blue strap ) they got on eastbay, jus sayin.

guess its pretty hard to walk into a store for a sz 18 too. oh well just like hardens game........theyll get back on track soon enough ! :wink:

good look PE ty

good look PE ty

yea for sure, sadly we all know it’s too much to ask for more colorway previews in advance 🥲

AGAIN SIR................ YOU DA REAL MVP !!! in 2 hrs was gonna go cop the multicolors ( blue strap / yellow blk laces ) for RETAIL. THESE the ones I really wanted and BOOM !!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES EASTBAY USE FED EX OR UPS ANYONE ?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!? THNX !!!

🤕 Already copped. Ah well. I like grey.
These are solid. I didnt notice the strap at all while playing. The insole requires some break in time.
F7D755E2-9419-48F8-900F-0041E4E240E7.jpeg
C876E71C-3B7B-47B1-B3E8-5ED0C6BCFA80.jpeg
80B73E03-C72F-4040-B753-90BBBB3F310C.jpeg

YOU comin through HUGE wit the PICS GOOD SIR !!! made it a serious no brainer. I LOVE them Sunsets too, they been gone from .com and are not avail anywhere else that i could find. THANKS FOR POSTING !!!!! ALOT !!!!!

These Greys will make pair #5 so unless some Aunt Pearls drop I think im cool on em.

Now if only Brooklyn can win tonight day will be straight $$

BLESS Y'ALL !!!!!!!!!!

pic from Swagger premiere lookin a lil faded God bless Him
swagger 2.jpg

hmmmm
now i gotta to champs on lunch tomorrow. THANKS again ! LOL

edit....champs got em just not in store anywhere near me GREAT LOOK !!!

kd 38.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom