Nike KD 15

Need 15’s to hit the eastbay 35-40% sale soon, haha
Yup lol. I’ll say this though the 15s are my favorite silhouette since the 7s. I think every shoe that has released since then has been solid but never really something I had to cop.

If the 15s give me the heel slip problem others are mentioning I may only stick to one pair but if they work for me I may end up copping multiple color ways.

Need 15’s to hit the eastbay 35-40% sale soon, haha

Just wait until this time next year.

1658615814591.gif

Anyone know when this CW is releasing?

Attachments

• 0042C0C1-C882-4808-859B-B8635FF00D40.jpeg
    0042C0C1-C882-4808-859B-B8635FF00D40.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 936
Sorry if this is a dumb question. What does "Members ONly" "No Retail" mean? Members of what?
Thanks!

Sorry if this is a dumb question. What does "Members ONly" "No Retail" mean? Members of what?
Thanks!
Well first of all it means we'll have no chance in hell at getting our hands on this shoe aside from paying ridiculously over retail.

Secondly, the shoes are EYBL (a Nike sponsored youth basketball circuit for elite high school talent) editions. Meaning these will likely be distributed exclusively to players and coaches participating in that event.

And lastly, I agree that brown pair is very nice!

Last edited:
Well first of all it means we'll have no chance in hell at getting our hands on this shoe aside from paying ridiculously over retail.

Secondly, the shoes are EYBL (a Nike sponsored youth basketball circuit for elite high school talent) editions. Meaning these will likely be distributed exclusively to players and coaches participating in that event.

And lastly, I agree that brown pair is very nice!
Thanks for clarifying! Cheers.

Anyone been able to find any images of that blue/orange colorway besides stock photos? I want to see what they look like on feet or in hand.

I like the orange EYBL colorway. Would be nice if we could buy them or make something like that on NBY…

Back
Top Bottom