Nike KD 15

^^^ agree
E75ED13F-8F73-408B-9151-8A70F867EF93.jpeg

Wish these came out when I had that fruity pebbles promo. Probably wouldn’t work anyways lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just got mine in. On the initial try on id say to definitely stay true to size. Length wise its the same as the 14’s but the width is a little tighter but feels like it will break in after a few games. The toebox looks pointy compared to the 14’s. If i half sized up there would definitely be heel slippage. I wasn’t wow’d by the cushion but its cool because i need a firmer setup rn. Im loving the ankle mobility. Ima hoop in em tomorrow nd all weekend nd I’ll give some more feedback.

Just got mine in. On the initial try on id say to definitely stay true to size. Length wise its the same as the 14’s but the width is a little tighter but feels like it will break in after a few games. The toebox looks pointy compared to the 14’s. If i half sized up there would definitely be heel slippage. I wasn’t wow’d by the cushion but its cool because i need a firmer setup rn. Im loving the ankle mobility. Ima hoop in em tomorrow nd all weekend nd I’ll give some more feedback.
Once the shoes break in, it feels totally different (for the better) cushion-wise.

These will not feel as good as the 14s do right out the box, but give it a few days’ wears and they feel incredible. The volt pair looks dope as hell in person but I gotta chill on shoes for a bit 😂

Back
Top Bottom