Nike KD 16

Buddy either in the wrong size or there’s some serious heel slippage… yes I know they aren’t tied but that’s a lot of space
IMG_7409.jpeg
he looks like he gives sizing advice on niketalk

1. Lightweight, full-length Nike Air Dot Weld Strobel in the heel delivers top-notch cushioning and comfort.
  2. Cushlon foam enables all-day comfort.

“these sneakers elevate the underfoot experience of the KD 15 with a bottom-loaded forefoot Air Zoom unit”

Little confused as what’s going on here

Did we figure out what the forefoot zoom in these is? Heel air strobel, forefoot zoom (turbo?)?

1689085007730.png

pretty sure it's just a regular zoom bag in the forefoot based on the dismantled breakdown earlier in the thread. The bag isn't articulated like a turbo unit.

pretty sure it's just a regular zoom bag in the forefoot based on the dismantled breakdown earlier in the thread. The bag isn't articulated like a turbo unit.
good, maybe it has some more bounce compared to a zoom turbo. so top loaded? bottom loaded?

Remembered at 9:53. Told myself not to forget...don't forget... on some Memento™ shxt.

10:06 @%#%^#%^ go on ftl and 13s are sold out. Oh well.

Wanted to wait it out, but I ordered my size (which was my only size left) in the afternoon yesterday. Hopefully it ships as it's showing as all sold out/gone now when I checked just a moment ago.

EDIT - just got shipping. Can't wait to see what these'll be like in person. I unfortunately can't hoop anymore other than shooting around, so it won't be much of a review from me other than just the usual fit and feel, haha.

Last edited:
Wanted to wait it out, but I ordered my size (which was my only size left) in the afternoon yesterday. Hopefully it ships as it's showing as all sold out/gone now when I checked just a moment ago.

EDIT - just got shipping. Can't wait to see what these'll be like in person. I unfortunately can't hoop anymore other than shooting around, so it won't be much of a review from me other than just the usual fit and feel, haha.

Did you get an email about it? Or did you have to keep checking the status?

thanks. good view of the strobel. if the carrier is cushlon it could be nice! Surprised after SO many full length set ups, KD is going back to diff heel/forefoot. the smooth transition of his past models is something I figured he was adamant about. havent tried only strobe in the heel.

this dudes videos kind of stink though. could at least five a clear shot after cutting up, horizontal view of midsole, etc. the Jordan 38 video was useless. cuts it up and barely shows it.

Looks like an alternate NY vs NY colorway

JS”

Guess we need to be aware that there are lots of fake KD 16s already floating around. That snapshot came from this video that mentions it's a UApair /rep.

Screenshot provided in case video is taken down or uploader removes the disclaimer.

Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 10.30.46 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom