Nike KD 16

Nice

1690712159007.png

To be fair the first colorway is trash and the 15 was 90% garbage. Def not writing them off though cause these have more potential then the 15 but Nike always finds a way to Nike 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I’m not gonna call the first colorway trash, but I don’t like want them…

Unless they’re on a deeeeeeeeeeeeeep discount :rofl:
That’s kind of what I mean too lol. I mean I’m not rushing out to get them until I see my size 13 possibly drying up, but the colorway itself is far from trash considering all the stuff Nike been putting out. You could say simple, sure. But sometimes less is more.

What ever happened to the orange colorway that was rumored to release back in April or May?

Am i the only one that doesn’t care about colorways. Its all about the performance for me. Im not rocking these with no jeans lol

And yes you are the only one that doesn't care.

We don't blindly pick and buy shoes just because they're available. We buy shoes and colorways that we like.

I'm not hung up on colorways but if they release 30 different colorways, I want to get the pair that I like the most.

Or the one that's on sale :rofl:

This thread so spicy lately
its mostly vettez06 vettez06 but thankfully mods cleaned up some of his posts

Am i the only one that doesn’t care about colorways. Its all about the performance for me. Im not rocking these with no jeans lol
was recently having this thought with those orange lebron 20.. they seem to be the cheapest available at the moment, but couldnt bring myself to wear GS looking shoes. that orange is SO bright

Weartesters review - "The KD 16 design seems to be inspired loosely by the Nike Air Penny 2 and this change in the cushioning might be to mimic the setup in that shoe. Whatever the case may be, it’s comfortable and will give you a well-balanced ride on court."

Interesting, because I don't think Nike will ever say it is inspired by the penny 2 right?

its mostly vettez06 vettez06 but thankfully mods cleaned up some of his posts

was recently having this thought with those orange lebron 20.. they seem to be the cheapest available at the moment, but couldnt bring myself to wear GS looking shoes. that orange is SO bright

Looks like the waterworks worked.

And I'm sorry to hear that you think that I was talking "Spicy", usually when someone says something outlandish members reply to it so I replied.

But that's apparently frowned upon on here but I'm glad to see that some of your posts were removed too.

Because you got

1690826584901.gif

Moving on.

The orange 20's are very bright but they're nice. I paid $140 for mine but didn't wear them and figured that I'd get them cheaper down the line because many feel like you.

"They're Orange"! :rofl: So they'll most likely show up to the outlets at some point.

I saw a couple of the olive 20's today at the outlet for $99, in size 9 though.

Performance is top notch. Lockdown, support, traction, cushion, weight. Everything is super solid. Only slight complaint is that they can be a lil lower to the ground
much wider base, too? I saw WT review mentioned that. I thought the 15's did a good job at that. my one big critique with the 12 and 13 models..

Back
Top Bottom