Nike KD 16

hmmm sept for the black pair it looks like
kd16.jpg

I really wonder why that red pair is called the NY vs NY...

With the whole "2 different color shoes" fad that's occurring, one would think one shoe would be Orange and Blue and the other Black and White for Knicks vs Nets, but I'll wait for Ben to share the story.

I really wonder why that red pair is called the NY vs NY...

With the whole "2 different color shoes" fad that's occurring, one would think one shoe would be Orange and Blue and the other Black and White for Knicks vs Nets, but I'll wait for Ben to share the story.
NY vs NY is a basketball tournament hosted by nike at different NYC parks during the summer. There have been other releases like dunks, af1s, to coincide with the tournament's occurrence. It's unrelated to NYC's two NBA teams.

I was just looking at some jordan 36s on ebay as I'm preparing to throw mine out. But with these coming up, as well as a bunch of lebron 20s, ja 1's, I think imma be in good hands (good feets?) for ball shoes for the next years to come. Although most of the colorways seem to be garbaggio for new hoop shoes, at least that means some of em go on sale cheap enough for me to be ok with ruining outdoors.

Was gonna say can’t judge a KD shoe from on feet pics of KD.

And the 6…

I bought the SP cuz I was blown by the design & colors. Definitely shotta shoe vibes for the right times but as well documented they were a horrible excuse for a basketball shoe when it came to materials and fit.

Damn being suited for ball, I was ready to go home from a festival about 2 hours in just standing/roaming then sitting/hurting.

Couldn’t even bring myself to buying another color but those are still in a closet somewhere.

4 prob had some of the dopest colorways and themes for shoes to that time, but the shoe was terrible. I had just the YOTD and those didn’t last long.

Back
Top Bottom