Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm from DC. Yeah I'm salty.
roll.gif
I thought maybe it was cause he left OKC ,what did you what him to come home and play for the wizards!

I stop buying KD's after the 4
grin.gif
 now I'm back on the KD bandwagon
laugh.gif
 Go #DubNation
roll.gif
#SplashFamily
smokin.gif

Will be interesting how this plays out for KD after Lebron did this with the Heat 4 years ago. Most people got over it after a while.

Looking forward to Warriors colorways. Love yellow shoes, so this is win for me...

Finally got to try these on and they are the best fitting KD in a long time for me. And I didn't have a hard time putting them on either. Just simply put my foot on the floor and used the pull tab. Not a big deal at all.

As far as sizing, I would get the same size I would in all of his kicks. As a casual wearer, I appreciate the toe box being a lil roomy. Roomy but didn't feel too long. Very comfortable shoe.

I wear 11 in all KDs. 10.5 in Bron 12, 13 and soldiers 9 and 10. 10.5 in Jordans. 10.5 is my true size

I consider my feet to be in between, not particularly wide or narrow. Definitely a better mid foot feel than previous KDs

Last edited:
Will be interesting how this plays out for KD after Lebron did this with the Heat 4 years ago. Most people got over it after a while.

Looking forward to Warriors colorways. Love yellow shoes, so this is win for me...
Lmao, people still aren't over LeBron to the Heat. It's only less talked about because he returned to Cleveland but LeBron has widely been considered the most hated player in the NBA. KD won't receive anywhere near the kind of backlash LeBron did because he's not judged the same way, neither are the Warriors. Steph Curry has choked two finals in a row and is still hasn't widely gotten any flack for it. I'm a Cavs fan, so there is obvious bias against the Warriors and towards LeBron (hated him when he was on the Heat but respected him for his skill set. plus he came back and won a championship). I think Durant's decision is extremely different and more of a wuss move because he was a quarter away from the finals. Guy had an amazing team around him that had a 3-1 lead against the defending champs and instead of being mad and thinking "we're going to destroy them next year" he decided to go to the team that beat him. Meanwhile, LeBron had literally no one around him. If he had Westbrook on his team his first go around in Cleveland, and the rest of the players were no named fillers, he would have stayed in Cleveland. Russell has always played with a chip on his shoulder, but this season he's going to be a monster.

Gotta break out my KD 4 collection since basically all of them DS. Gonna unDS the KD 4 Warriors cw that Jarret Jack balled in that 2012 season.

Now gotta add KD 9's with my Curry 1, 2, and 3's this season. Great to be a longtime Dubs fan. Happy 4th of July!

Lol at this KD move.. i love the guy, hes a sick baller, hes a smart guy, and he deserves to do what he wants ....... BUT WHY GOLDENSTATE GODDDDDDAAMMMM

regardless, lets put this in perspective. LeBron left the cavs after getting dicked by the celtics.. to join a middle of the pack team in the miami heat. the east was weak af at this point the Cs had it wrapped up. leBron brought together a team and worked for his ring. look at the players that came to the team back then. he wasnt doing what KD is doing in joining an already established championship team, arguably the greatest reg season team in nba history. 

its an MVP , established player, leaving a franchise that made some good off season moves to slot into a championship team and get some rings. its a ***** move =/

lets not forget they will have to potentially play small ball all year with bogut ezeli and barnes leaving on the horizon.. so it could fail? ... nah. 

i still love KD... i just HATE this move. would of rather him go to boston (im purple n gold lol)

Just bought USA KD 9's.  Went with my true size 11.  They are a little long and a bit narrow. I have wide semi shrek like feet so these need some breaking in.  Right now can't wear them longer than 30 minutes because they cut off my circulation. Can't size up because they are already long.  Going to walk on a treadmill in these for a bit.

Last edited:
Lol at this KD move.. i love the guy, hes a sick baller, hes a smart guy, and he deserves to do what he wants ....... BUT WHY GOLDENSTATE GODDDDDDAAMMMM

regardless, lets put this in perspective. LeBron left the cavs after getting dicked by the celtics.. to join a middle of the pack team in the miami heat. the east was weak af at this point the Cs had it wrapped up. leBron brought together a team and worked for his ring. look at the players that came to the team back then. he wasnt doing what KD is doing in joining an already established championship team, arguably the greatest reg season team in nba history. 

its an MVP , established player, leaving a franchise that made some good off season moves to slot into a championship team and get some rings. its a ***** move =/

lets not forget they will have to potentially play small ball all year with bogut ezeli and barnes leaving on the horizon.. so it could fail? ... nah. 

i still love KD... i just HATE this move. would of rather him go to boston (im purple n gold lol)
biggest chump move since Malone to the Lakers.

Unexpected move for sure imo.

I liked LeBron when he was in Cleveland the first time. Lost some respect for him ring chasing but understood his reasoning. He went back home and delivered. Still a LeBron fan.

As for KD. If you can't beat them...join them? After the way GS handled themselves in the championship...Curry especially...I've really no interest in them. I own a Curry shirt but it's being donated. MVP of nothing.

biggest chump move since Malone to the Lakers.
malone was on his way to retirement, only a year. jazz were long past their best days. durant has a lot of time left, and the thunder had one of their best seasons. they could have easily made it to the finals in the right circumstances.

Please back to shoe talk, I am sure there's a NBA thread somewhere, don't want this to end up like the 72-10 Jordan XI thread.

Got sidetracked from being a shoe topic, lol.

malone was on his way to retirement, only a year. jazz were long past their best days. durant has a lot of time left, and the thunder had one of their best seasons. they could have easily made it to the finals in the right circumstances.
Plus didn't Stockton retire in 2003?
yes he did. what malone did is nowhere near on the level of what kd did. also, shoe related

is this one coming out?

I still need to grab the LeBron 12 witness colorway...and I'll be on the first KD 9 warriors colorway as well. I'm not happy the dude did what he did, but a man has to do what a man has to do. Def glad that Nike will be stealing some of that UA thunder too...no pun intended. 

I still need to grab the LeBron 12 witness colorway...and I'll be on the first KD 9 warriors colorway as well. I'm not happy the dude did what he did, but a man has to do what a man has to do. Def glad that Nike will be stealing some of that UA thunder too...no pun intended. 

That's cool that the dubs have two premier athletes with signature shoes for such large companies. 3 if you count in Klay.

In the end, it'll definitely good news for Nike, UA and Anta.

I'm not a Bulls fan but I have tons of Jordans. Not a Lakers fan but I have a bunch of Kobes. I can't stand Steph Curry but I have couple pairs of his kicks.

And I never bought the OKC colorways. Won't buy the GS colorways either, most likely.

Not the biggest fan of KD's decision but whatever. The 9 is still fire.

Last edited:
the 9's are so clean, first Warriors player with a signature shoe? bout to cop a ton of these to hoop/rock casually. can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom