Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can Nike change the name of these to the Sellout 9's? Biggest B*tch move in NBA history. He went from being one of my favorite players to the player I hate the most. 
mean.gif

That mockup needs a white swoosh or white somewhere. How it is now doesnt look good

Last edited:
Not really a fan of blue and yellow kicks.

It's a good thing Nike waits to do team colored kicks for KD unlike Lebron.

That yellow airbag on the clear sole would make it so they don't look as bad when the sole yellows. That PS of the black blue yellow needs a blue swoosh or yellow swoosh to make it even more perfect

I'm not a Bulls fan but I have tons of Jordans. Not a Lakers fan but I have a bunch of Kobes. I can't stand Steph Curry but I have couple pairs of his kicks.

And I never bought the OKC colorways. Won't buy the GS colorways either, most likely.

Not the biggest fan of KD's decision but whatever. The 9 is still fire.

you've got all the fire takes in this thread :lol:. but you've been right both times

The way okc reacting to the move i wouldnt be suprised if nike stops hittin us with the limiteds. Was a punk move tho

I'm sure Nike is happy about the move.

Steal some of Under Armours thunder...if you will.

O this was great for nike but im talking bout fan/community reaction. Ppl are not being gracious n grateful like i thought theyd be. My snap is fulla jerseys n kds shoes on fire lol

Cant wait to hit marshalls n get all the kd gear for the super low tho

Went from being on the 9 heavy to most likely skipping them all together. Don't want to wear kicks of a b**** a** player. *shrug*

Probably hop on that kyrie line. Dude earn my respek during the finals.

Back
Top Bottom