Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
True I'm thinking he getting flyknit next model if we look at where we at with kevin line

Nike-KD-III-2.jpg

Someone PS this on the 9's,

Y'all keep saying this is good for Nike :lol:. KD could have went to the bobcats and it wouldn't change anything with his Nike deal.

Y'all keep saying this is good for Nike
laugh.gif
. KD could have went to the bobcats and it wouldn't change anything with his Nike deal.
Obviously KD is KD wherever he went but this definitely is good for Nike in terms of selling shoes if this team starts breaking records or goes 80-2 or some wild ****. Also multiple potential championship sneakers.

KD to Warriors means more shoes sold.

Last edited:
Went from being on the 9 heavy to most likely skipping them all together. Don't want to wear kicks of a b**** a** player. *shrug*

Probably hop on that kyrie line. Dude earn my respek during the finals.
I hope way more people feel this way. However, the $150 price mark means probably not. He has lost all my respeck.

Man...I'm in the Bay Area in the middle of "hypebeast central." I usually wear KD's to hoop in because I am a fan of KD and found them to be comfortable (the 5's and 8's at least)...and wanted to grab a pair of the 9's. I have a feeling the beasts are going to scoop these up.  Curry's sold like J's over here.  

Y'all keep saying this is good for Nike :lol:. KD could have went to the bobcats and it wouldn't change anything with his Nike deal.

one of the biggest markets to play in.

why you think nike wanted him to sign here?

remember how nike wanted lebron to sign with new york?

somuch exposure man...

nike is now in a win win situation

got kyrie, lebron, and now kd most likely going to the finals

its all business. There is no loyalty from teams or players. At least he didn't put on a show like Lebron when he went to Miami.

I really don't care where he plays. The kd 9 has a lot of potential, so hopefully we can get some nice colorways. I will cop the blk/wht to ball and workout in.

Man...I'm in the Bay Area in the middle of "hypebeast central." I usually wear KD's to hoop in because I am a fan of KD and found them to be comfortable (the 5's and 8's at least)...and wanted to grab a pair of the 9's. I have a feeling the beasts are going to scoop these up.  Curry's sold like J's over here.  
I see kids wearing mostly Curry's, once in a while I see adults rocking Curry's. 

That is the most rationale post I have seen on here ^ it's a lot grown men on here sounding freaking ridiculous and acting butt hurt because another grown man decided to do what he thinks is best for HIM. Freaking ridiculous, I don't get the hate he wants to play with a team that he thinks that will make him a better basketball player and help him win rings. After these finals GSW NEEDS him and he needs them, I love the move for basketball reasons and entertainment value.

All you whiners please unsubscribe and go cry elsewhere.

That is the most rationale post I have seen on here ^ it's a lot grown men on here sounding freaking ridiculous and acting butt hurt because another grown man decided to do what he thinks is best for HIM. Freaking ridiculous, I don't get the hate he wants to play with a team that he thinks that will make him a better basketball player and help him win rings. After these finals GSW NEEDS him and he needs them, I love the move for basketball reasons and entertainment value.

Thank you

So....him playing in the Bay Area which is a way bigger market and full of sneaker heads doesn't make a difference?

Back
Top Bottom