Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They are simply a little tighter around the heel and midfoot, making it harder to slip on than some other shoes. I think the complaints are just exaggerated though. I like it because it helps a ton with lockdown and no slippage. The fit is kind of the opposite of a kyrie 1 (where the toe box was hella tight but the heel loose)

Why are the PreHeats/Zero so hyped up? Is it because the cw is the first 9 that KD wore in game or because it was his last as an OKC Thunder? Don't get me wrong it's a clean cw but Mic Drops to me are more versatile.

I think they're pretty good. Not great. But nothing else is better yet and i really want a pair now so i want to hit on the restock. Unfortunately doesnt look like an option

Yea, Mic Drops were the first pair I got.

I have not switched up on the court YET. Love them and the versatility of the shoe.

I was going to buy USA this weekend for my Sunday game but I will just buy the Zero instead. Really wanted that grey colorway.

USA will be had sooner or later though. :smokin

Love this model.

I have no trouble putting mine on though. Lol

Took me every bit of 7 seconds to try the USAs on in store. Never the less DSG is tempting with the $20 off of the Mic Drops. $140 and some change isnt bad. Just wondering if i can hold off for like a 20% disco. Then again, I dont wanna wait forever since im 9 less at this point lol. Unlimited and BOPs aren't on my radar. My B-Day is at the end of this month and I want a pair of 9s. Also there's no telling when or if Nike will have ID options of the first MC we laid eyes on. What should I do guys???

They are simply a little tighter around the heel and midfoot, making it harder to slip on than some other shoes. I think the complaints are just exaggerated though. I like it because it helps a ton with lockdown and no slippage. The fit is kind of the opposite of a kyrie 1 (where the toe box was hella tight but the heel loose)

its basically just this. im just so used to being able to slip my shoes on, it kind of threw me through a loop when I needed to use both hands to get my shoes on :lol:

Took me every bit of 7 seconds to try the USAs on in store. Never the less DSG is tempting with the $20 off of the Mic Drops. $140 and some change isnt bad. Just wondering if i can hold off for like a 20% disco. Then again, I dont wanna wait forever since im 9 less at this point lol. Unlimited and BOPs aren't on my radar. My B-Day is at the end of this month and I want a pair of 9s. Also there's no telling when or if Nike will have ID options of the first MC we laid eyes on. What should I do guys???

do what you want.

is the DSG discount a code or is it automatically applied to cart?

Doesn't seem to work for me for both the USAs and Mic Drops

is the DSG discount a code or is it automatically applied to cart?

Doesn't seem to work for me for both the USAs and Mic Drops

should add it automatically. Looks like KDs might now be restricted. It doesnt work for me either.

Oh well, thought i had until midnight. I'll catch deal here shortly. Theres an ebay seller selling Mic Drops for $140 free shipping. Dont know the legitimacy of the seller though.

That was a good KG review despite it being just trey.
I dont think ive ever seen them give a shoe a rating other than "gets the job done". Anyone know when they gave out the kg stamp of approval?

I dont think ive ever seen them give a shoe a rating other than "gets the job done". Anyone know when they gave out the kg stamp of approval?
I think the Kobe 9, Lebron 11, and the Jordan XX9 all got it

Wow. Different strokes for different folks lol

Yeah I feel like they were a lot more willing to give out the "soa" in the past and have tightened up recently. The Jordan xx9 definitely deserved it but I'm not so sure about the Kobe 9 and the Lebron 11.

They arrived! They look a lot better in person. As far as trying them on, they weren't that bad. If you put your foot in the shoe in an angle and pull the back pull tab, they slid right in. I guess my feet being narrow plays a part on them not being that tough to put on. The are sooooo comfortable and that zoom air is super responsive even up to my toes lol. Lastly, they fit perfectly, but it is a little bit of toe space. These are my true size 11. I love these! I may get more colors and possible ID a pair.

View media item 2099669

KG and Nightwing are pretty good with reviews. Nightwing usually has the same opinion on shoes as me, so I like his reviews a lot. Just hate that he likes low tops :smh: . Kobe 9 and Lebron XI though?

KG and Nightwing are pretty good with reviews. Nightwing usually has the same opinion on shoes as me, so I like his reviews a lot. Just hate that he likes low tops
mean.gif
. Kobe 9 and Lebron XI though?
Nightwing > KG, IMO. That KD 9 review Trey did was their best one in a while. They were phoning in a lot of their reviews before.

I tried these on today. TTS for me. Usually I get a 11 (4 and 6), but these fit a 10.5 like what I wear for Jordans. I skipped the preheat, hoping for either the black/dark blue with red accents or the black/dark blue with blue accents. But since they are only samples, looks like I'll be getting the Zero.

Back
Top Bottom