Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
alright, im past KD making the b**** move and ready to give Nike my money whenever they want to stop playing around.

for those who owns zero/preheat and usa, is there any difference on the materials besides the bottom soles? such as the flyknit or lacetips

for those who owns zero/preheat and usa, is there any difference on the materials besides the bottom soles? such as the flyknit or lacetips
Yup. Preheat AKA zero have premium rope laces with metal tips. USA do not. The bottoms are solid on the USA and translucent in the zero

Yup. Preheat AKA zero have premium rope laces with metal tips. USA do not. The bottoms are solid on the USA and translucent in the zero
repped thanks for the response

really on the fence on these

kinda wanna save up for the xxx1 or better cw of kd9 in the future

hmm...

:wink:

So I think I may try to pickup the USAs this weekend. Got a $25 off coupon from Hibbett's and $50 in giftcards from there as well.

Yes... I too have a $25 coupon code from Hibbets. Im about to go and see if they have my size.... Wanting the Mic Drops Hopefully they have them all together.

Hoping for a pink based Aunt Pearl but by the looks of it, it is probably going to be white based.

4 - pink
5 - white
6 - pink-floral
7 - white
8 - pink-floral
9 - white (?)

Get both. Then return the one you don't like. Both adidas and nike let you return after wearing. 
After testing them out on court? Is it only when you buy directly from Adidas.com/Adidas store and NDC/Nike store? Or does FNL, FTL, etc. let you do that too?

Man, the mic drops are SO much nicer in person. I'd actually compare them to the Kobe IX Beethoven. Very easy to wear casually.

Hoping for a pink based Aunt Pearl but by the looks of it, it is probably going to be white based.

4 - pink
5 - white
6 - pink-floral
7 - white
8 - pink-floral
9 - white (?)
I'm bored so I'll play designer for a minute...

Given the materials...I'd say we'll see a white heel section with a pink/blue multicolor type flyknit in the forefoot. Maybe angel wing graphic on the swooshes, or some other type of graphic. White midsole with pink zoom fiber and a clear outsole or white zoom fiber with a translucent pink outsole. Breast cancer ribbon perhaps on the heel tab or rubber heel counter (although I doubt they'd spend the money to make a new mold for that).

Last edited:
With all this talk about narrowing and tight putting them on.... Do they loosen up after breaking them in? Because like the majority I tried it on and it was really narrow and tight and I'm a small guy and I don't have wide feet at all.

Back
Top Bottom