Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They do loosen up a tad but they mostly just form to your foot.   And I think them red joints are an ID

I actually hope its not so I can get them for $150 or less lol.  If those are a GR I don't know how long they sit but since I have been brainwashed and I buy foams paying 150 feels like a bargain lol.  Even though I am about to cop the mic drops for $120 plus tax.  

I'd actually compare them to the Kobe IX Beethoven.
roll.gif

And those reds up there appear to be an ID. That flyknit looks painted (although much improved from the days of the kobe 9)

Last edited:
Live from work... Since I'm working 15 hours tonight, I stepped out on my lunch and cashed out on a pair of Mic Drops from Hibbets. Since I hesitated on the DSG deal I was kinda moody not kowing where the next deal was coming from. Funny thing I wasnt expecting a text for a $25 off coupon. Not sure but i think my wife also gets those texts from Hibbets. Hmmmm.

View media item 2100743

How much do these strech after wearing/hooping in them?

debating if I should return my 12 and get a 12.5?

update: going to try the 12 on court and when the 12.5 gets here ill try them on court too and return the one i think fits better.

Last edited:
Those black and golds were a custom made for KD by a couple fans on his China tour.

It figures lol.

I can't decide between the USAs or Mic Drops. I have a lot of black/grey shoes but that also matches my wardrobe the most. White would be a change of pace but idk that I would wear them much.

Decided to get my first pair of KD 9's and I'm glad I did for a great price from a fellow member. They are beyond comfortable. :pimp:

Display box was bought elsewhere :wink:

wlug42.jpg

5k20oz.jpg

Last edited:
garbage, garbage, and more garbage.

Where the whites with the navy swoosh. I want those too.

Last edited:
This question is for people who are using the KD 9 for basketball purposes only.
My TTS fits comfortably and all with only a little heel slip. If I wear my Nike elite socks, that goes away slightly but not fully. Does anyone else experience heel slip going TTS? It's minimal but I'd like to have zero heel slip in my basketball shoes.
I don't have a store near me to try on the next size down. But if a half size down works, I'll send these back through the mail.
But if it's too tight for people and just uncomfortable, I'd rather deal with the minor heel slip

This question is for people who are using the KD 9 for basketball purposes only.
My TTS fits comfortably and all with only a little heel slip. If I wear my Nike elite socks, that goes away slightly but not fully. Does anyone else experience heel slip going TTS? It's minimal but I'd like to have zero heel slip in my basketball shoes.
I don't have a store near me to try on the next size down. But if a half size down works, I'll send these back through the mail.
But if it's too tight for people and just uncomfortable, I'd rather deal with the minor heel slip

I went TTS in my mic drops and wear elite socks for playing ball. I have zero heel slip. I hate heel slip in my shoes, so I would definitely find a pair 1/2 size down to try out.

Back
Top Bottom