Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This question is for people who are using the KD 9 for basketball purposes only.
My TTS fits comfortably and all with only a little heel slip. If I wear my Nike elite socks, that goes away slightly but not fully. Does anyone else experience heel slip going TTS? It's minimal but I'd like to have zero heel slip in my basketball shoes.
I don't have a store near me to try on the next size down. But if a half size down works, I'll send these back through the mail.
But if it's too tight for people and just uncomfortable, I'd rather deal with the minor heel slip
I also went half a size down.  Top of my foot felt constricted for the first game and a half but now it's broken in.  No heel slip for me.

I went TTS in my mic drops and wear elite socks for playing ball. I have zero heel slip. I hate heel slip in my shoes, so I would definitely find a pair 1/2 size down to try out.

I also went half a size down.  Top of my foot felt constricted for the first game and a half but now it's broken in.  No heel slip for me.

Thanks for the answers. I guess ill return my TTS for the next size down. I have flat feet so I was worried, but I can't take the heel slip.

I'm not finding the July 18th preheat release on the footlocker calendar anymore....is it not happening now?

My favorite colorway alongside the Mic Drop 9's. Still debating which one I should get. Any suggestions?

Decided to go with Mic Drops and bought from Hibbetts.

$150 + 8% state tax. Used $25 coupon, 2x $25 gift cards bought at $20/each on Prime day, $50 Amex card from Christmas.

Worked out to $75 out of pocket for them. Really like this colorway in person.

@ niceshoes247 - Wise words of wisdom. Man up it is[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wish i could win

tumblr_nuuo26AgZN1ra11u8o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Break in process for the Mic Drop wasn't so bad as the Premiere.

Wonder why?

I wore my Mic Drops around the house for an hour earlier. Feel great on foot. That forefoot flex zone is the truth. Show horn makes a big difference for getting them on easily.

I wish the zoom bag was white just to provide some contrast.

so just curious, when they break in, does the tight midfoot area get looser? and if so, has anyone noticed it for casual wear? i was thinking maybe 1/2 down for my ball pair if it breaks in...and just tts for the casual

Wonder why?

I wore my Mic Drops around the house for an hour earlier. Feel great on foot. That forefoot flex zone is the truth. Show horn makes a big difference for getting them on easily.

I wish the zoom bag was white just to provide some contrast.

Nike typically gets the "flaws" right as the colorways come out.

Premiere colorway omg feels like a bear trap on my feet width wise. Length wise they're awesome.

Mic drops are plush, no hassle getting in them.

Here's a question. Do you guys have fear when you wear your premiere colorway out and about being that they're white Flyknit?

Last edited:
These Joints are the Truth on court. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Zoom is excellent. I don't see how the elite/next model tops these. Only thing would be full flyknit.

Debating picking up the Zero Colorway.

Seen a dude in the USA and you could see every dirt mark. So glad I (personally) went with the Mic Drops.

Back
Top Bottom