Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^ are you saying their elevated aesthetically? Performance wise they're pretty low to the ground for a full zoom unit.

the line running across the top of the back piece is the wire from the top eyelet, which leads me to believe the heel lock down might be improved even more in these

The heal lockdown in the KD9 are absolutely terrible!!! Hopefully the elites are better and where is the flyknit on these?

instead of taking a year off from all star releases, they should take a year off from kds in general...lol.....them joints keep getting worse

nerd.gif

NIKE ZOOM KD9 ELITE TS EP 909140-013  DK GREY/SAIL ¥20,520 02/00
Do you have a RD by chance? 

The last numbers is for the RD that's posted guess it means not sure
Yeah, I figured that was a date but didn't see a specific day in Feb. 

I guess we shall just have to wait.  I seem to be the only person getting hyped for these anyway, lol. 

Yeah, I figured that was a date but didn't see a specific day in Feb. 

I guess we shall just have to wait.  I seem to be the only person getting hyped for these anyway, lol. 

I'm in if they somehow made the Zoom more durable and either made them lower to the ground or switched up the PSI

Definitely your fault. Don't you know not to squat in heavily cushioned shoes anyway?

Absolutely. Putting heavy weight on air bubbles will definitely put you in the Pop zone. Understand, landing forces leave the bubble room to expand - out or back up. Just setting weight on it crushes it.

And the zoom on my APs popped at the gym....doing squats. Just got a little off balance and had too much pressure on my heal? Who knows. I love the 9s but disappointed about this one.....

View media item 2329507

Damn that sucks. How much weight u get under?

Absolutely. Putting heavy weight on air bubbles will definitely put you in the Pop zone. Understand, landing forces leave the bubble room to expand - out or back up. Just setting weight on it crushes it.

That's interesting. I woulda thought aggressive movements on the court would leave the air bubble more susceptible to popping than consistent heavy pressure.

Haha any images of me stacking plates and plates on the squat bar during my work outs are pretty far from the truth. I'm 6'3" 210. Had a plate and a 25 on both sides. I like the KDs for gym shoes. Got a pair to work out in. And a pair for the court. But I'm not sweating it. You all knew Nike customer service would do me right. So back to Nike they go.
Will I stop lifting in KDs for fear of more popping?? Na...

Haha any images of me stacking plates and plates on the squat bar during my work outs are pretty far from the truth. I'm 6'3" 210. Had a plate and a 25 on both sides. I like the KDs for gym shoes. Got a pair to work out in. And a pair for the court. But I'm not sweating it. You all knew Nike customer service would do me right. So back to Nike they go.
Will I stop lifting in KDs for fear of more popping?? Na...

I wouldn't either, and I'm like you - no sweat, you know Nike will voucher them.

That's interesting. I woulda thought aggressive movements on the court would leave the air bubble more susceptible to popping than consistent heavy pressure.

Zoom is supposed to be built for aggressive court moves - the foot lands and the fibers push it back up quickly, into the next step, so the stress on the bag is short and minimal. If you keep constant pressure it over stresses the Zoom and blows out. Theoretically, of course, based on the past 20 years of Zoom/Nike claims.

Definitely your fault. Don't you know not to squat in heavily cushioned shoes anyway?

You would think if these shoes can undergo this type abuse they surley can withstand a little weight shift. Geesh that shoe is twisted something serious.

View media item 2329825

Zoom is supposed to be built for aggressive court moves - the foot lands and the fibers push it back up quickly, into the next step, so the stress on the bag is short and minimal. If you keep constant pressure it over stresses the Zoom and blows out. Theoretically, of course, based on the past 20 years of Zoom/Nike claims.

I thought the pressurized air pushes the zoom bag back into shape, the fibers keep the bag from over-expanding...

Back
Top Bottom