• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one left from the beginning that hasn't copped a pair yet? :nerd:
I really wanted those pairs from the summit or whatever that was.

I thought I was gonna go ham on this model but weak colorways and the fact I didn't love em on court resulted in 2 pickups for me. Gold medals and xmas

I think Eastbay is giving you a line. I've been searching for them and haven't seen them anywhere. I could be wrong but i don't think it would sell out and I think someone here would have seen it. But we can hope.

Still sticking with just the pre-heats. Had a black/gold iD that I ended up sending back. Really wish they would have released those pairs that they were showing at the very beginning. 

I think Eastbay is giving you a line. I've been searching for them and haven't seen them anywhere. I could be wrong but i don't think it would sell out and I think someone here would have seen it. But we can hope.
Yeah, hoping the guy had no idea what he was talking about. Weird that the picture is in the new catalog though.

So not sure if anyone else has talked about this, but these were in the new Eastbay catalog I just got. I called them and they said "yeah, those sold out really quickly"!! They were never even on their release catalog that I am aware of!! Sucks, wanted these bad!!
They're lying and don't know what they're talking about. 

Well.Guess I'll be making a claim to Nike. The small tendril that connects the zoombags ripped. The USA colorway which I've only worn twice smh.

Just took this pic at Foot locker
I'd like to know how these are doing compared to how the 8's did. I imagine him going to Golden State made some people sour on buying his kicks (myself included).

Last edited:
About to hit up a FTL after this last appointment! Thanks @duke40!

Last edited:
EDITED

i retract my message earlier. the price is indeed $50
Glendale galleria has only 10, 12 & 13 in stock as of this post

Last edited:
Thanks for the info duke, I think I'll hit them up first thing in the morning. Hopefully a bum hasn't scooped them up for petty resell value

I might have to bite on those KDs for $50.
Gonna see what's good tomorrow.

That cranberry/Christmas colorway deal is insane. Anyone trying to cop outside of that mall for that price, report back here, please !

Back
Top Bottom