Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No problem, getting bombarded with "fake" on IG, so at least we can eat in here. Where did you get them?

No problem, getting bombarded with "fake" on IG, so at least we can eat in here. Where did you get them?

Lol IG trolls are the worst. North East had them fortunately. I couldn't go this morning and they were slowly disappearing all over the metroplex. The employees at NE had no idea so I'm sure they're all gone now

You da MVP. My boy hit me last night about it and I came here to post but you were already on it.

My first KD 9. I still want the MC pair one day.

I went to Southland in Hayward, they didn't have them in stock, and it was too busy for me to inquire.
But the Kobe AD was on sale, so I imagine the Sauce price would be honored too.

While it's not $50, Shiekh has several KD9 colorways for $99, plus an additional 25% off.
Don't remember all of them, but they included the Summer Pack, teal, and all blue pairs.

The Christmas were $50 for me today also.
I did a pick up in store on the website to see which stores in my area MIGHT have my size then went there.
They didn't even realize they were $50 and they weren't on display either. Here is a receipt for you to get the sku.
Replace the 100 with your size i.e. 11.5 = 115 and 9.5 = 095
View media item 2362953

Thanks! Just ordered a sz 11

Not sure if you're the one who originally posted the steal, but thanks if so. Grabbed my pair for $43.94 after the military discount was applied. Was figuring the UT pair was going to be my only KD9. Hell, if you don't count the KD7 Global Games I ordered from Eastbay that were stolen/lost, this is my first ever pair of KDs 
laugh.gif

Not sure if you're the one who originally posted the steal, but thanks if so. Grabbed my pair for $43.94 after the military discount was applied. Was figuring the UT pair was going to be my only KD9. Hell, if you don't count the KD7 Global Games I ordered from Eastbay that were stolen/lost, this is my first ever pair of KDs :lol:  
ftl still lets u use military? Thought dey stopped military disco as of 2/20/17??

Not sure if you're the one who originally posted the steal, but thanks if so. Grabbed my pair for $43.94 after the military discount was applied. Was figuring the UT pair was going to be my only KD9. Hell, if you don't count the KD7 Global Games I ordered from Eastbay that were stolen/lost, this is my first ever pair of KDs :lol:  
ftl still lets u use military? Thought dey stopped military disco as of 2/20/17??

Yes, they do. I'm curious who told you that or where you got that from? You can even use the discount on their and their sister sites as well. That function has been available for well over a year, too.

Yes, they do. I'm curious who told you that or where you got that from? You can even use the discount on their and their sister sites as well. That function has been available for well over a year, too.
was told by management n workers in my area the week after allstar release they were doing away with it? I tried to use on playoff 12s lows an they wouldn't honor it... thnx for info tho bro imma try use it today...

was told by management n workers in my area the week after allstar release they were doing away with it? I tried to use on playoff 12s lows an they wouldn't honor it... thnx for info tho bro imma try use it today...

No problem. At the end of the day, it's up to the store. I'm not sure the area you're in, but House of Hoops have been a lot more liberal with the discount. If you're not in a larger city, I'd suggest going there if it's close. In any case, even a few years ago, some stores would let me use my discount on Jordan GRs on release day, others wouldn't. But again, HoHs are usually the easiest to deal with in my experience. For the most part if it isn't a QS, they'll apply the 20%. Only shoe in recent memory that I couldn't use any sort of discount on were the Space Jams.

For what it's worth, stores have their fair share of dishonest people. I had a few say they didn't accept QS returns/refunds. Long story short, I called up FTL and told them I'm not driving around town to do a return. They sent me a prepaid label and refunded me. Only caveat to their return policy on QS' according to the lady is it couldn't be a same day return. Why that is, I have no clue.

Last edited:
Would it be wrong to try and exchange for a different colorway without the receipt?
I had the same thought.  In the scheme of things I don't think it matters.

The $50 tag also makes me wonder...if they're willing to sell them at that price rather than return them to vendor, must be a really low floor to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom