Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can someone post the SKU for the Christmas pair? I'll snatch up a pair for $50!

Thanks
What he said

Nike approved my claim for my popped zoom bag. I just received the voucher in the mail good for... $200. I was only expecting $150.
For some reason, I never would have expected you in these parts lol

And, does anyone think the UTs will hit Swoosh? Trying to decided whether to buy them at 7 or trying my luck and waiting still my friend can grab them off the site vice SNKRS

Last edited:
The Christmas were $50 for me today also.
I did a pick up in store on the website to see which stores in my area MIGHT have my size then went there.
They didn't even realize they were $50 and they weren't on display either. Here is a receipt for you to get the sku.
Replace the 100 with your size i.e. 11.5 = 115 and 9.5 = 095
That's so crazy. So "The Sauce" CW is $50 at every footlocker??

The Christmas were $50 for me today also.

I did a pick up in store on the website to see which stores in my area MIGHT have my size then went there.

They didn't even realize they were $50 and they weren't on display either. Here is a receipt for you to get the sku.

Replace the 100 with your size i.e. 11.5 = 115 and 9.5 = 095
View media item 2362953
That's so crazy. So "The Sauce" CW is $50 at every footlocker??

I'm not sure what to say at this point.

I wonder if I could bring them my $150 receipt and get a store credit adjustment. The manager at the FTL I got em from is a mofo

That's a good idea. I'll see if they have my size. That manager made me get store credit on a return, because I ripped off the $20 VIP coupon on the bottom of the receipt smh. I dunno company policy but I know for a fact other stores don't trip on that

So bummed that I had to return my pair of BHM's. . . May have already been covered, but big-guys beware. I had a hard time getting into the shoe as a result of the ankle collar, and when I finally did, it was too uncomfortable to bare. I really loved this pair too. 

Back
Top Bottom