Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

You should probably stop looking at KD's or Nike's altogether, these appear to be more your speed
If they had put the elephant print on the toe and changed the logo to more of a one handed dunk those would actually be pretty fire

Did you go TTS?
Yea. This is the Nike Crazy Explosive PK, but it looks way better. And the lockdown is A1. The only thing so far is that they do run a little long, nothing crazy though. Can't comment on the traction yet though. The zoom bag feels lower to the ground and softer, even when I just squeeze the bag it collapses easier than my Xmas pair

Yea. This is the Nike Crazy Explosive PK, but it looks way better. And the lockdown is A1. The only thing so far is that they do run a little long, nothing crazy though. Can't comment on the traction yet though. The zoom bag feels lower to the ground and softer, even when I just squeeze the bag it collapses easier than my Xmas pair
Well this sucks.  I was hoping to just go TTS but it appears that I will have to try them on before committing. 

On foot via ig lol

17438890_1648613608779816_1740407867455832064_n.jpg

The Elites feel like they're a lil bit more narrow, probably because of the lacing system but got damn the lockdown is insane. I still prefer the original KD9s though, I like the look and feel of the flyknit better.

The Elites feel like they're a lil bit more narrow, probably because of the lacing system but got damn the lockdown is insane. I still prefer the original KD9s though, I like the look and feel of the flyknit better.

Did you loosen the laces? It doesn't make a difference on the regular KD but with these it made them a lot less narrow for me.

You're talking about on-court lockdown? Cuz the regular kd had terrible lockdown and was the only bad thing about an otherwise amazing shoe. I'll be back in if lockdown is fixed but I have a hard time believing attaching some spaghetti noodle flywire is gonnna make that big of a difference

Back
Top Bottom