• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's some supernatural stuff man. You jinxed it and I'm a little spooked lol
Fr man...worst thing is this is the pair I've played my best ball in, kinda sentimentally attached to this pair and now it's gone because I started posting on Niketalk. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Fr man...worst thing is this is the pair I've played my best ball in, kinda sentimentally attached to this pair and now it's gone because I started posting on Niketalk. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I popped my USA's too man, feels bad. Start the claim with Nike and get your $200 voucher, since it seems like that's what they've been sending everyone.

another elite coming via NK

NIKE-ZOOM-KD9-ELIYE-NL-PearlPink-Dust-1-of-5.jpg

Those yellow Elites are

another elite coming via NK

NIKE-ZOOM-KD9-ELIYE-NL-PearlPink-Dust-1-of-5.jpg
Dope c/w.  I wish we could get those yellow Elites or some kind of blk based GSW c/w, but let's be honest, not going to happen.  

This Elite run will be super short with the KD X literally right around the corner. 

Last edited:
Those all whites are really similar to the grey and whites. I have to admit I hated em at first but I'm coming around. I'd only cop if they fix the lock down issue though

In

How long did it take to process the claim?
Once they receive it. A few days. I actually waited longer for the voucher to come in the mail. But once it's approved. They have it on file so you can order something without the actual voucher in hand.

Those all whites are really similar to the grey and whites. I have to admit I hated em at first but I'm coming around. I'd only cop if they fix the lock down issue though
If there's one thing im sure of, its that this shoe has incredible lockdown. It's actually a different animal with this shoe as you can have as much lockdown as you want.

Once they receive it. A few days. I actually waited longer for the voucher to come in the mail. But once it's approved. They have it on file so you can order something without the actual voucher in hand.
Damn nice, good lookin fam

That's exactly what I feel about the KD's

I feel you. All but one KD 9 I have gotten so far have have been discounted. As I got them on sale or used a VIP coupon.

Only one I paid full price is the Birds of paradise one and that one released early from the Nike SF pop up.

I use those as my indoor ball shoes. Nothing wrong then since I got them summer 2016.

That light lavender cw is nice will scoop

I don't see no lavender colorway

I was looking at elites on YouTube....I can't believe how much I turned on them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I hated them at first but they kinda fire now smh

I don't see no lavender colorway

I was looking at elites on YouTube....I can't believe how much I turned on them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I hated them at first but they kinda fire now smh

The pink dust elites was what im talking about

Back
Top Bottom