Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I tried on TTS. The Flyknit is way softer, thus the thick Flywire. It's like wearing a sock.

I wonder if they lowered the PSI on the Zoom so it doesn't leak at the flex point

Hahahaha my bad fam. I don't have the elites. Maybe when I get my voucher I'll get a pair and write a review just for you :lol:

View media item 2379349

I didn't like these when I first saw them on Durants long *** foot [emoji]128514[/emoji]... But when the NDC photos surfaced and the blogs started leaking pics I fell in love with them. I know they'll probably hit $99 like the rest of the line but I had to have them asap. I'll probably hoop in them next week. They're so dope in person. [emoji]128561[/emoji]

The way the zoom is sounding in the elite's, I'm glad I waited. Hopefully the nicer flyknit and flywore fixes the lockdown issue.

Those two points make them desirable.

View media item 2379645
I'm not a fan of white sneakers, but I think I need these ASAP. The gum outside...[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The color of the zoom is sick.

Just copped a pair of elites, I blew all my codes except 1 $10 in store on these so I hope they're worth it. I went TTS but I have slightly wide feet so hopefully they work. Friday night order = 7 day shipping time though but w/e.

Btw does Nike do the whole stock locate and ship to your house like FL?

I know the elites just came out and everything, but the kd9 leaked last year during my spring break and that was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully kd 10 leaks soon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom